Huntah

Onset development update

Just an update on what we've been doing.

I've spoken to the developer of OnSet and he has read the other thread and says he is really happy to hear we will be moving our community there, he corrected two things I said however...
* The clothing system itself isn't bugged (clipping), we just haven't been using the function properly.
* You can not currently add custom vehicles to the game, however it is something he wishes to add. There are however 50 vehicle by default and I'm sure I can make some abortions again.

One of the things completed in the past week are...

* Gang system
- Perm gang system, all saved in DB
- Owner has powers to kick, invite, give leadership to someone else, unlock invites
- When invites are unlocked any member can invite people to the gang
- Two hideouts for now, owners of hideouts save throughout server restarts
- Like on Arma, gang hideouts have a vehicle shop, items shop, weapons shop that are only usable if your gang owns the hideout
- Unlike on Arma, anybody can process drugs at the gang hideout, so owners can allow people to process there for a fee, without having to join the gang

We're currently not sure how we're going to do gang markers as things work quiet differently on Onset, I'm sure we will come up with something however.

Once we're happy we have the basics up and running we'll begin doing trials on a locked server to make sure we have everything running as smoothly as possible before going public

To the people asking for the PW to the current dev server, there is no point in you joining this, it would hinder our testing to have people floating around on there.

• Like 5
  • +1 1
  • 1G 7
1 hour ago, Lennoxx said:

Keen to give this a go, Is there a darkside server up?

7 hours ago, Huntah said:

Once we're happy we have the basics up and running we'll begin doing trials on a locked server to make sure we have everything running as smoothly as possible before going public

To the people asking for the PW to the current dev server, there is no point in you joining this, it would hinder our testing to have people floating around on there.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Huntah said:

* You can not currently add custom vehicles to the game, however it is something he wishes to add. There are however 50 vehicle by default and I'm sure I can make some abortions again.

cough cough seal vehicle and gcu and rcu cough cough, 

jokes aside keen to give it a shot ;) 

9 hours ago, Huntah said:

@BioHazardSWAT Van

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Huntah said:

Lmao, Pawnee on Destroyer boat

There some add Police mod . like Arma 3 life but look like GTA . When start game on next year , show us gameplay video on by darksidegame trailer. Could be awesome or Amazing " Onset" Steam 9/10 .

• 1G 4
32 minutes ago, J a g e r R said:
On 12/4/2020 at 8:19 AM, Zachs said:

Ask for holdens to be added that's all we need

cheeky Ford

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

do u even have a car

28 minutes ago, J a g e r R said:

tumblr_o4t7elxpfQ1uv8uc2o1_500.gifv

not bait genuine question

i got a ford ranger with a timing belt squeakier than your mums bed when she gets it rough in the backdoor and she just hit 323,000 kms - no daily fix or repair needed bro kekekekek

ford master race

• +1 1
  • 1G 1
26 minutes ago, Mike said:

not bait genuine question

i got a ford ranger with a timing belt squeakier than your mums bed when she gets it rough in the backdoor and she just hit 323,000 kms - no daily fix or repair needed bro kekekekek

ford master race

i mean of course, if you look after something it'll be good 

• 1G 1

Would just like to mention that we will be doing a test run of our OnSet server this Friday for the weekend, we'll be doing it on a locked server with the password shared here on our website. (anyone at all can join)

Ill post more details on Friday but basically we'd just like the things that have been added so far to be tested and for you guys to get a look at what the game will be like.

Remember it will be a very early build, but ill post more about that on Friday.

• Like 2
  • 1G 3
5 hours ago, Huntah said:

Would just like to mention that we will be doing a test run of our OnSet server this Friday for the weekend, we'll be doing it on a locked server with the password shared here on our website. (anyone at all can join)

Making me wish I wasn't busy this weekend