Huntah

What's going on?

This is awesome. I just got the urge to play recently after not playing in about 2 years. Found the server is pretty much empty and was bummed, tried to play other life servers but it just isn't the same. This is exciting to have a new game to play with all the stuff I love about Darkside. Cant wait. We should also consider switching the TS system to Discord. 

• +1 1
  • 1G 1

I logged in about a month ago to get back into DS for my usual Christmas break binge and was disappointed to see Tanoa 😴😷.

Onset is on sale for 66% off right now. You'd be mad not to give it a go for $6. If you only play it for 2 hours and hate it, the game cost you $3 an hour... that's pretty cheap. Arma is already down to around 4c an hour now... That's some good value...

9 hours ago, olmatejosheph said:

Any chance of going back to altis? It always has more players than any other map

Atm the main focus is set on onset. Huntah has already said that the effort that is needed to wipe and switch to Altis is not worth it atm since the server just won't bring in players 

2 hours ago, Sleppy said:

Atm the main focus is set on onset. Huntah has already said that the effort that is needed to wipe and switch to Altis is not worth it atm since the server just won't bring in players 

Yeah fair enough. Onset sounds promising, keen to give the darkside server a go

1 hour ago, olmatejosheph said:

Yeah fair enough. Onset sounds promising, keen to give the darkside server a go

I will admit that it is incredibly fun. Probs also best chance to get it considering its on special