1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

Yeah, was on a drone. But alright then.

haha was waiting for your comment. i know it was a joke 

Wish i could say it was good but it seems you just save every kill you get and chuck it into a montage 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, John Bone said:

Wish i could say it was good but it seems you just save every kill you get and chuck it into a montage 

That is the idea isn't it? It's called a KILL montage for a reason...

24 minutes ago, John Bone said:

How High were you when you wrote that? What was i mean supposed to do? remember all my kills and write an essay about them  called ''Kill Montage Essay'' Since you know, apparently i'm not supposed to record all my kills? 

1 hour ago, Rex said:

That is the idea isn't it? It's called a KILL montage for a reason...

1 hour ago, Hardy said:

How High were you when you wrote that? What was i mean supposed to do? remember all my kills and write an essay about them  called ''Kill Montage Essay'' Since you know, apparently i'm not supposed to record all my kills? 

I always thought montages was meant to be good clips good shots not 5m stun glitches but aye that's just me :) 

• Haha 1
  • +1 2

Yeah dude i don't care for good shots or bad shots, my montages have humour in them and some good shots, the rest is to just make up the video. simple. if you don't like them that's all g. Haters are welcome, everyone has an opinion.

• +1 2