Mr NiceGuy

Knew i have heard the intro song for civilians before.

LOL wow okay i have never watched any of there film clips and i have to say FML that was very fucking cool. still a shit band that play crap music but the creativity in the clip gets them over the line.

• -1 1

Jesus you people need to be educated on the essentials of metal. Go start with Bullet for my valentine and work your way up. 

4 hours ago, OMG_ITS_JAMAREH said:

Wtf is this demonic shit those people need god in there life.

lmao

5 hours ago, Mr NiceGuy said:

For the people who didn't enjoy that. 

They kinda have the "miss may i" feel   

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ANGELA said:

They kinda have the "miss may i" feel  

Lamb of God first album release : 1999

Miss may I first album release : 2009

I think you mean to say Miss May I have a Lamb of God feel lol.. I wouldn't know if they sound alike though because I've never even heard of Miss may i

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, SCORPIOX said:

Lamb of God first album release : 1999

Miss may I first album release : 2009

I think you mean to say Miss May I have a Lamb of God feel lol.. I wouldn't know if they sound alike though because I've never even heard of Miss may i

yeah or that :P miss may i are fairly decent more mellow than some other bands

Edited by ANGELA

how can both them pieces of shit be even compared to the first video as i said I'm not much for this type of music but my god these videos should never see the light of day again except the first one that is i could watch that over and over again.

• Haha 1
  • -1 1
  • 1G 1

1 minute ago, Nuta (Balls Deep) said:

how can both them pieces of shit be even compared to the first video as i said I'm not much for this type of music but my god these videos should never see the light of day again except the first one that is i could watch that over and over again.

lmao xD

7 minutes ago, Nuta (Balls Deep) said:

this may be more ur style then 

Posted (edited)

I feel bad for the camera man having to go through this weird in the first video. metal screamers scare me Lmao

Edited by OMG_ITS_JAMAREH

3 minutes ago, Flabagastic said:

What the fuck is this GARBAGE. I put money on the fact you made that in either FL Studio or fucking garage band

Hahahah I did, with the purest trap nation samples I could find, not to forget that wankstain @ZrMz_x's voice.

• Sad 1
  • -1 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Mike said:

Hahahah I did, with the purest trap nation samples I could find, not to forget that wankstain @ZrMz_x's voice.

I was no joke about to puke when i heard the cliché 2008 gunshots and the generic as all hell voice samples that you could expect to come from any 14yo on soundcloud

Edited by Flabagastic
  • Haha 1