Sign in to follow this  
Mithzaron

Salty Children - Exposed

I will add some more insight to my head in wall act as it never has become public as to my punishment behind it, and while this entire thing was kept relatively private between the people involved, I doubt it's very private amongst the group of drop kicks.

The end ruling for my actions resulted in a punishment where Luke gained from it and I lost previous efforts worth on getting something brand new (this will remain vague), but that wasn't good enough for Luke, he wanted my Admin rank completely revoked without any consideration for my efforts over the years as a staff member on the server, and it was very clear to the people involved that he wasn't going to be happy with any other result. If you guys haven't gotten the hint yet, Luke is very self centered and doesn't display consideration for anyone but himself or his gang members / friends, take the whole blue dragon gaming incident, or those very strangely timed mid night special auctions, need I say more?

So in regards to putting your head through a wall; it is considered to be exploiting yes, however it's yet another ruling on every single server and gamemode that cannot be governed unless we sit on the server spectating every single player, which the responsible admins don't do, nor did we exploit the new spectating system our dear Luke added in and started spectating an owner during a clan war because "he wasn't using range finders!!", what an absolute joke, it's called using your map for a 3d marker you dunces.

TL;DR I got punished in a way I'd considered to be rather severe, Luke got any apology regardless of whether he accepts I don't give two shits anymore, and the head in wall meme is and always will be considered exploiting, but it's not governable, if you're caught doing it I doubt I'll be one to punish you heavily likewise with every first run in.

Now, shall we address this entertaining meme of the shitfest known as 666 vs TFO clan war? In my opinion clan wars are so bland, said the one losing and proceeding to rage quit after dying. These rejects still claim to have scripts of owners using esp / etc during this war however isn't it odd nothing has been posted? The only actual script of esp being used was on the 29th of September, 2017 which happened to be the Presidential clan war at 666 base that we had as a server event, other instances of scripts are simple quests skips most likely for testing or admin rewards, which we as staff are all entitled too, but only a very limited amount.

Also, in terms of me putting my head through a wall, this is definitely one of the most innocent things done in comparison to certain previous staff members, unlike modifying the mission file and adding in ATM's for your own gang members, or starting special auctions so your gang can get special items, or running a redundant amount of special auctions at the start of a wipe enabling players access to garagable dar pawnees..

So yea, TFO eat my ass.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • +1 1
  • -1 1
  • 1G 9

WELL DONE MITH I WAS IN STITCHES.  BUT FUCK MAN I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT EPISODE OF HOUSE OF CARDS YOU SHOW SPOILING MOTHER FUCKER WHY U DO THIS TO ME.

PS I KNOW THE REAL REASON THEY LEFT.

THEY SEEN JIMBOBZ LOG IN AND STARTED RUNNING LIKE THE BITCHES THEY ARE. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

I may speak for most players here, but i fully throw my support behind the admins and owners of this server. I've been playing here for almost 2 years now, and I'm not leaving this server until Huntah has to shut it down. You guys do a amazing job working on this server, and I thank you for all the work you guys put in so we all have a place to enjoy this game.

• Like 2
  • +1 1
  • -1 1
  • 1G 5

Throw some more logic out the window ZrmZ

Q05aNCY.jpg

Not sure if I'm being accused of using some scripts, or if I wasn't aware of them until now? I don't get it, we both don't know what the fuck he is going on about lol..

Then Zrmz accuses me of something I don't even know how to do

JzyME8R.jpg

I don't know the first thing about logs, turning them off or on.. I only know how to read them.

xD

• Haha 2
  • 1G 1

50 minutes ago, SCORPIOX said:

Throw some more logic out the window ZrmZ

Q05aNCY.jpg

Not sure if I'm being accused of using some scripts, or if I wasn't aware of them until now? I don't get it, we both don't know what the fuck he is going on about lol..

Then Zrmz accuses me of something I don't even know how to do

JzyME8R.jpg

I don't know the first thing about logs, turning them off or on.. I only know how to read them.

xD

All the logs from the entire 48 hours of clan war are there lol.

I could post them but there's too many IP addresses to hide.

• 1G 1

7 hours ago, Jonharness said:

Bunch of rational adults acting like autistic seven year olds fighting over a banana.

Like the video though.

So you're calling Darkside staff autistic seven year olds?

• 1G 1

1 hour ago, Mike said:

So you're calling Darkside staff autistic seven year olds?

No, I'm calling TFO Autistic Children. Maybe I don't agree with some of the things the Darkside Staff have said or done but they deserve a bit more respect than that.