Jon

First episode of many.. [ PreRelease Forum Exclusive ]

Some nice editing man, maybe make some scripted videos with actors, instead of IED trolling. Darkside has seen too much of it lol

If you are ever interested in making a cool scripted movie on darkside, chuck me a PM :) 

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Some nice editing man, maybe make some scripted videos with actors, instead of IED trolling. Darkside has seen too much of it lol

If you are ever interested in making a cool scripted movie on darkside, chuck me a PM :) 

DS needs another scripted movie. Don't get me wrong, there's been some sweet montages and funnies lately. But I'd like to see more scripted stuff like vertigo used to do. That' shit was sweet and actually what got me playing RP servers.

• 1G 1

If the boys want scripted, the boys get scripted. I know that the arma community likes ts over discord but discord is free. Join this if you're willing to be an actor/you want to help out with the script. I'm open to making any type of content. 

This episode WAS NOT WHAT I WANT TO BASE THE SERIES ON.

As i stated at the end this episode was a quick test one just to figure out the format of the video and accept criticism and what not. It only took me like 3 hours to edit and record.

I don't want to make a series on I.E.D trolling, I just needed footage to edit and thats all i had.

Discord: https://discord.gg/3uAxKm

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Jonsey.308 said:

Who pays for ts? Pretty sure I don't....

Your gang leader pays for the gang channels in teamspeak

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Derpy Dingo said:

What car is that?

It's the mercedes benz that can be purchased at Pyragos at the germany dealer.