Sign in to follow this  
A Smart Idiot

DSPD | Going Undercover | Short Film

2 hours ago, Gabe Rosenblatt said:

What a meme. If only you had a clip loaded into the pistol.

You would know a lot about memes :)

17 hours ago, Gabe Rosenblatt said:

What a meme. If only you had a clip loaded into the pistol.

Things could have ended so differently :(

3 minutes ago, Bloodngutz said:

i dont see how this should be allowed, at what stage would a cop in roleplay really do this?

I dont really see what you mean, The undercover side of things was all done within roleplay with no exploits, just a bit of creativity.. they could have very easily and simply shot me. There is nothing dis-allowed about the situation.. Are you asking when would a cop in roleplay go undercover? This is your answer, when given a chance to without breaking rules. Was anybodies game-play hindered? Was i at an unfair advantage?

The alternative was me shooting them in the backs but where is the fun/experience in that?

If i was a new player i would much prefer being infiltrated by an undercover cop then getting shot in the back and cuffed. In the end it isnt just an experience for me but also the inmates involved. Much more memorable then some crappy escape attempt.

Just now, A Smart Idiot said:

I dont really see what you mean, The undercover side of things was all done within roleplay with no exploits, just a bit of creativity.. they could have very easily and simply shot me. There is nothing dis-allowed about the situation.. Are you asking when would a cop in roleplay go undercover? This is your answer, when given a chance to without breaking rules. Was anybodies game-play hindered? Was i at an unfair advantage?

The alternative was me shooting them in the backs but where is the fun/experience in that?

If i was a new player i would much prefer being infiltrated by an undercover cop then getting shot in the back and cuffed. In the end it isnt just an experience for me but also the inmates involved. Much more memorable then some crappy escape attempt.

yeah, i know on the exploit side of things you did nothing wrong and shooting them in the ack would pre pretty gay... but like, in a real sense what cop would just take off there clothes and join a jail riot, in risk of being friendly fired? but in all sense it was pre cool

2 minutes ago, Bloodngutz said:

yeah, i know on the exploit side of things you did nothing wrong and shooting them in the ack would pre pretty gay... but like, in a real sense what cop would just take off there clothes and join a jail riot, in risk of being friendly fired? but in all sense it was pre cool

Ahh ok i get what youre saying now, I guess if you put it that way then yeh it is pretty silly.

Could be argued that i was trying to look for an approach that wouldnt result in any officers being injured (Excluding the bullet sponge sun)
Eitherway i still think it ultimately enhanced the experience, And dont get me wrong this would not have been done if there were alot of inmates. The decision was made as we had a bunch of cops on and only 2 prisoners in the riot. (Could have easily just zerged them) But decided to go for it since i got the defuse and there was no real chance of losing the situation.

Regardless as i said i do see what youre getting at, But from the inmates perspective i was simply a fresh prisoner plopped into a riot, Doesnt need to go any deeper than that.

4 hours ago, Bloodngutz said:

Theres been  a few movies about this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099385/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113261/

Didnt use a ladder to get in (or sound like Van Damme) , but infiltrated undercover, none the less.