Sign in to follow this  
Jonsey.308

V_PlateCarrierSpec_rgr

Not sure why this I was accused of having this on my possession, but K M S pulled me up on it and ever since I haven't been able to log in to the server. Never got a ban notice but it all seems a bit queer. I will try again soon as it maybe just a client side glitch.

Thing is, I honestly have no idea how I had the body amour on me. I had just logged in to play cop and had been playing for around 10 mins when I was thrown into a holding cell. It wasn't explained to me as to why I was there just that I had done something wrong or against server rules.

I play this server with no intention of any foul play or cheating and in no way would I deliberately go out and fuck with the rules of the server. I would like to know if anyone else has had this happen or something similar or if it could be some sort of glitch? Bamboozled to say the least.

*EDIT* Not being sooky or anything just genuinely concerned that I'm unwittingly doing/have done something illegal or if my system is glitching?

Edited by Jonsey.
Clarification

1 minute ago, Fi0Nik said:

No big deal, just have to shift 3 illegal gear

Rog. Was trying to do that when I started struggling to load the game back up. I'll try again tomorrow. Cheers

On 11/22/2017 at 8:05 AM, Huntah said:

What happens when you try to join the server?

Just logged in then ok. But not as cop. Should be ok now I'd say, not sure what the issue was.