Sign in to follow this  
Angus.

Angus's- White-list Application

In-Game Name: Angus

Donor?: No, thinking of donating sometime soon, hate when all the public slots are taken.

Do you have a headset: Yes

Do you have, or will get TS3: Yes

Have you been banned from our server? (If so why?): No i haven't been banned 

Have you read and understood the white listed Civilian rules (View-able on the map screen in-game): Yes i understand all of the civilian rules

Why do you want to be White listed?: When I was four years old my mum passed away due to trolls in kav, she was going to get lotto from kavala square, unfortunately those nasty trolls in kav wannted attention and they hit her going 62km/h in kav square. Public cops were unlocked so they wouldn't have been in kav. Because at the time she was trying to save a deposit for a private island so the family had a nice place to live because back then we only lived in a small house and at the time $80,000 was a lot because my father was a mechanic working all week, in a week he would would spend an average of 56 hours at work. And before my mum passed away she was a nurse with very little shifts she would usually get 2-3 shifts a week. I'm now 15 now me and my dad we are currently living in a SubDivison, he has managed to keep his job as a mechanic and my father keeps telling me that i am work ready and that i should follow his footsteps or try something different and try to apply to become a security contractor. My dad has always been telling me that the kav trolls who killed my mother to this day have been getting vermins and hitting Kore gas, they would at least hit Kore twice a day. And he believes if we want something we want something in life we need to work for it. I want to save enough to retire my dad because he has worked so hard for over 15 years, and he deserves it. 

Kav Trolls, your time is coming and you pay for what happend to my mother.

brief description about yourself (Your play style): I Like role playing, I spend a lot of the time doing legal minerals such as sand or oil and the civilian quest line. Occasionally i complete truck missions and fuel missions when i want a break of doing legal runs.  

Do you understand that any breach of your jobs rules could cause you to be un-white listed without warning: Yes i understand this.

Sorry about the story, It might not be the best but i tried :D 

Thank you 

Angus

Edited by Angus.
mistake
  • +1 1
  • -1 1

+1 Nice story B| Very great roleplayer, Always knows what to do! Love to see you get white-list civilian! 

+1 Good app, Would like to see you get interviewed. Maybe you can even stick an LRPS on something other than a 5.56?

hahahaha thanks much appreciated, see what you did there :)

everyone pub cop will be using LPRS scope on mk20 when they are unlocked

Edited by Angus.

+1

An active member among the Darkside that values rules and procedures and I believe he belongs to the type of people we want here on Darkside, good luck!