Sign in to follow this  
UKAF Thompson1

Ban Appeal Bobby

In-Game Name: Bobby Bushay

Steam UID 64: 76561198046108849

Reason on Ban Message: Troll - NinjaGlory (Next Restart)

Admin who banned me: NinjaGlory

Why this ban was unfair: There was no need to perm ban me from the teamspeak and ban me from the game until next restart, the admins in this situation acted out in emotion because I simply didn't agree with a rule? I was punished for it, and would clearly not break it again, but because I simply wouldn't accept it as a good rule the admin raged in the teamspeak and banned me permanently from the teamspeak and until next restart ingame! I was not trolling at all, and simply went into the teamspeak to request the rock I had all my banking funds deducted for, the admins told me I wouldn't get my rock I had paid for completely turning the admins point he made on it's head, he then proceeded to shout for 30 seconds and ban me, not to mention the admins all ganging up on me out of nowhere, when I was having a civil discussion with Ninja was very unprofessional. This ban is completely unnecessary and was a knee jerk reaction of me not agreeing with an admin who clearly felt the need to assert his admin powers over me in a display of dominance.

• Sad 6

Why is it okay for an admin whom this complaint is about to respond to the ban appeal? Does no one see how toxic this admin power vacuum is? That warning was almost a year ago. You didn't discuss anything I brought up, even the fact that this ban was completely unjustified? You banned me in a fit of rage? I have been noticing the slow decline of the server, and don't get me wrong I do enjoy this server, but the bottom line is you're so quick to ban, even when it isn't right to do so? It kills numbers and it kills the drive of new players. So I would like to request another admins opinion. one that isn't friends with you and will give a non bias opinion. 

I was involved in this decision, i also told Ninja to reply.

that warning was this year, as you can see that was in February, do another ban appeal in a few months and we will review it.

Other than that you did it before, you did it again, so chances are it will keep happening.

• +1 2