SethShadows

New name for a fresh wipe

Hello Friends and Fellow Players of The DarkSide.

I tend to stay clear of the forums and not post many things because I've never really been interested in the whole making a big deal of what I do or what my gangs do, However I feel this is an occasion that warrants me to make a post.

As the leader of RAG I've made a decision that with the new DB wipe and all of the new things that have been added to the server a new name for RAG may be a refreshing and timely choice.

So after a very long winded conversation and hastily rushed vote among the members of RAG we've all agreed on the changing of our name.

Being someone who enjoys seeing old gangs return I figured that a good name to switch to would be East Coast Syndicate (ECS). Many people most likely may not remember ECS, it was an old gang, but some of the older members of the DS may recall the name, of course if people don't remember I won't be vexed. When I initially created ECS I didn't intend on it becoming a big gang which it never really did until we got our clan base however the name ECS was very short lived because we switched the name the to ROCA which I'm sure people remember both bitterly and fondly.

In any case I hope with the new name change and what not, any previous bad blood RAG may have formed among the various gangs can be left behind with the name RAG and a fresh start given for ECS.

I can't wait to see how the server develops with the new content that's been added to it as well as the community itself and of course the future of ECS.

With great pleasure .... Seth Shadows - Leader of East Coast Syndicate
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1
  • 1G 4

11 hours ago, SethShadows said:

any previous bad blood RAG may have formed among the various gangs can be left behind with the name RAG and a fresh start given for ECS.

Doesn't quite work like that, trust me.

Cool new name though, hope to see it around!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Waffle said:

Indeed it doesn't.

Any clan who do me wrong I will always seek revenge on until I feel the debt it paid.

You guys chopped my Taru early on, I gave warning as it was flying away that I will now target RAG whenever I see them, my warning was not taking seriously, I think there might be a little bit of regret now.

Anyway, $3m and ill stop targeting RAG whenever I see them, or ECS should I say.

• Haha 2
  • +1 1
  • 1G 8

37 minutes ago, Huntah said:

Indeed it doesn't.

Any clan who do me wrong I will always seek revenge on until I feel the debt it paid.

You guys chopped my Taru early on, I gave warning as it was flying away that I will now target RAG whenever I see them, my warning was not taking seriously, I think there might be a little bit of regret now.

Anyway, $3m and ill stop targeting RAG whenever I see them, or ECS should I say.

$3m you say? Well once we've finished chopping the rest of assets I'm sure we will consider giving you a small donation ;)

2 hours ago, Waffle said:

And yes, I'm all to acquainted with the fact that it doesn't quite work like that. However one can only hope that some people would be willing to let bygones be bygones, of course if people have the same mentality as Huntah, we won't shy away from the combat

50 minutes ago, Huntah said:

Indeed it doesn't.

Do you take check or credit?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hunterz221 said:

Do you take check or credit?

Bank only, but it just went up to $5m, bloody interest rates :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Huntah said:

Bank only, but it just went up to $5m, bloody interest rates :/

Please ignore my member, he forgets, donations to the poor are usually done in cash ;)

21 minutes ago, SethShadows said:

$3m you say? Well once we've finished chopping the rest of assets I'm sure we will consider giving you a small donation ;)

If I was you I would be telling him to fuck off lol. 

• 1G 1

5 minutes ago, SethShadows said:

Please ignore my member, he forgets, donations to the poor are usually done in cash ;)

1 minute ago, ZrMz_x said:

If I was you I would be telling him to fuck off lol. 

That right there, is my indirect way of telling him to fuck off, but as many on the darkside know, directly saying that, never ends well :D

My entire HEMTT of Iron better be at my doorstep and unchopped if I would even consider paying an interest that high ;) You guys chopped my HEMTT first :P 

Just now, Dinkle said:

Did ECS originate in the Life server UEGL?

Some of my members back in the day did come from there yes, they were the ones who gave me the idea for the name when we were all struggling to pick a name

2 minutes ago, SethShadows said:

Some of my members back in the day did come from there yes, they were the ones who gave me the idea for the name when we were all struggling to pick a name

:o:o:o

I came from UEGL as well back in the day! Do you remember the old guy who was the sniper, and aaalllways sniped at their "bank"?

Edited by Dinkle

Just now, Dinkle said:

:o:o:o

I came from UEGL as well back in the day! Do you remember the old guy who was the sniper, and aaalllways sniped at their "bank"?

Sorry no I don't know him, It wasn't all of the ECS members, but they did tell me stories about him and how he was a fuck head apparently

2 minutes ago, SethShadows said:

Sorry no I don't know him, It wasn't all of the ECS members, but they did tell me stories about him and how he was a fuck head apparently

He was a nice guy to me :(

Chuck this to some of your old members - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWcl-hC-Y1U
Might bring back nostalgic memories!

1 minute ago, SethShadows said:

None of those ECS guys play anymore, they left arma and gaming in general a while ago

Ahhh, well bummer :/ 

Still, looking forward to the new name gang!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dinkle said:

Did ECS originate in the Life server UEGL?

Lmfao fucken UEGL the douche who stole our mission file claimed it as his own and convinced his players we stole it off him.. What a joke that cunt was

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SCORPIOX said:

Lmfao fucken UEGL the douche who stole our mission file claimed it as his own and convinced his players we stole it off him.. What a joke that cunt was

kek

2 hours ago, SCORPIOX said:

SgtmEverlast was the name of the owner lol I knew him for years before he made UEGL always seemed fishy considering all he played was csgo before making the server and only having 200 hours on arma 3. Then made a post coming out stating he stole code what a fucking clown lmao.

@Dinkle

Would you happen to remember a group called the three kings? 

@SethShadows

Man if only you had that place where you can spawn in and buy KOS weapons.

Edited by Damian.

2 hours ago, Damian. said:

Then made a post coming out stating he stole code what a fucking clown lmao

He didnt steal code.. he stole our entire mission file we went in there to have a look and there were literally "The Darkside" billboards around the map.. it was our server just labelled "UEGL" then we had people come into our TS and started abusing us for "stealing their mission file" .. I think it's pretty obvious who the original creators were.. the ones who are still around

• Like 2

On 05/10/2017 at 9:44 PM, SethShadows said:

In any case I hope with the new name change and what not, any previous bad blood RAG may have formed among the various gangs can be left behind with the name RAG and a fresh start given for ECS.

Does your blown up relic run think that we don't still have bad blood?

• +1 1