Darkside APD at it's finest.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Cody1996 said:

why was there only 2 cops raiding it?

Two online on the time.

Edited by Dinkle

Just now, Dinkle said:

Two online on the time.

take into consideration, every person on that faction can flog 2 cops around, no defence or reinforcements, i don't see why they didn't use the knowledge they have and not sit there for 15 minutes doing a raid that wasn't gonna be possible.

15 minutes ago, Cody1996 said:

take into consideration, every person on that faction can flog 2 cops around, no defence or reinforcements, i don't see why they didn't use the knowledge they have and not sit there for 15 minutes doing a raid that wasn't gonna be possible.

There were like 30 people on, after a night so it was extremely likely there'd be an entire 10 active players online, and then not that many associated with the faction we were raiding. We'd also just successfully raided Crafting Guild. I think the raid was entirely justified...

• Like 1

Yeah this was early today there wasn't many people on. I'm sure if both were conscious at the time it could've played out slightly more in their favor xD 

6 minutes ago, J a g e r | B l i t z said:

Did they knock each other out for banter?

Looooooong story.

If this is going to be a thing, 1 or 2 officers raiding when they think its quiet then i think the rules surrounding faction raiding might have to be different from the normal raiding rules especially if they must hold it for 15 minutes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Razor said:

If this is going to be a thing, 1 or 2 officers raiding when they think its quiet then i think the rules surrounding faction raiding might have to be different from the normal raiding rules especially if they must hold it for 15 minutes.

I 100% agree with this i think it should have its own set of rules to avoid something like this happening again.

• Angry 1

A good strategy would be someone outside of the house watching, hidden, while the other stays in. Sometimes you just gotta decide whether or not it's worth the risk of raiding. I remember back when I was a constable, I did a raid on heroin with another cadet , it was a 8v2 and we knew it, but we raided anyways. It was a dumb decision and it didn't go well. Being conscious also helps :P

• Angry 1