Sign in to follow this  
Salami

Whitelist Civilian Promotions (03/10/17)

Congratulations to all the people that were promoted to Security Level 1. They have all put in a tremendous amount of effort this early into the wipe, as well as last wipe. 

Promoted to Security Level 1 - Make sure that you have read all the rules of security and that you understand them fully. Remember, you are not a cop when playing as security.

Rad Muslim

Whitegang

Mike Litoris

CuckRedge

Netch

Waffle

Seth Shadows

Demotions

Guardian 

Browny

Shadow

TTFun

ShockyC

Nestor Green

jt higgins

parks

Syn

Unknown

Removals

FinnS

Swerve

barry allen

Travis Abdullah

Valker

Legend

Complexious

Captain

Mitchell

DustyOG

Joikex

Nemesis

Mr.Anon

Liam

Timmy Jimson

Foxscott

Ellery

Harlstar

Yiddo

Chuck

Sparticas

DerpyHa

Qudo

DaB

If you feel that you have missed out on a promotion or shouldn't have been demoted, contact either myself or Mongoose.

Signed,

Huntah, SCORPIOX, Mongoose and Salami

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Angry 1

So apparently messaging mongoose that your gonna be inactive because of exams doesnt work

Lies

Edited by ShockyC
Reeeeeeeee

3 hours ago, ShockyC said:

So apparently messaging mongoose that your gonna be inactive because of exams doesnt work

Lies

Just because you message someone, doesn't mean you're immune to being demoted, holding peoples ranks are for those who prove they are extremely devoted to the role, not just anyone with an excuse, otherwise there would never be any demotions. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ShockyC said:

Lies

A pm to him reminding him would of been a lot more respectful than calling him a liar.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, ShockyC said:

Lies

how is it lies, you sent me a message stating that you would be afk for 1 month.

5 months ago you were given the opportunity to play whitelisted civilian. 3 months ago I promoted you to security.

your stats are as follows -

PRE WIPE - please note, this is for the ENTIRE wipe

Total Whitelisted Hours - 23

Medic Revives - 31

Mechanic Impounds -166 <- not bad but there are people in the current wipe that have more than double or even triple that amount in the 2 weeks that it has been running

Medic Quest - 10

Mechanic Quest - 15

Security Quest - 1

based on the usual requirements for possible promotion or guaranteed safety of 10 hours per month your previous wipe stats do not measure up and you would most likely have been demoted in any case.

usually I would have done this in person and to be quite honest, had you messaged me and said something to the effect of "mongoose, I let you know that I was going afk. Can my demotion be reconsidered?" I most likely would have overturned the demotion and you would still have your security rank for at least another month. Instead you have made yourself out to be a dick on a public forum.

• Like 6
  • +1 1