Sign in to follow this  
MrBartender

Dedicated Staff Positions

Howdy all! 

I feel like all of my posts start off like this recently as I'm unimaginative and can't think of anything swell to say, BUT with a new wipe, new staff, etc, I've re-organised staff members so that things will roll more smoothly (not that it doesn't already).  This way, each staff member will have a position and role that they feel comfortable doing, this way, help desk and general community members will know which person to go for, for certain situations.  

Head of Staff: 
Dealing with day to day staff issues, ensuring that all staff are following guidelines and are completing daily duties. Complaints regarding staff members, or staff members requiring extra assistance are to come to me.

MrBartender (Head Administrator)

Forum Moderation:

These Admins will deal with forums punishments, control of forum aggression, flame bait, etc. They will also be the ones to deal out punishments, e.g 20% loss of bank account for forum abuse. 

Fliqqs (Admin)

Lynxaa (Admin)

Compensation Requests:
These Admins will be the primary staff dealing with compensation requests and issues, the Moderators will be there for assistance. 

SunDragoness (Admin)

NinjaGlory (Admin)

Fi0Nik (Admin)

DaB (Moderator)

M y l eZ (Moderator)

Ghost Recon (Moderator)

Gridlock (Moderator)

Civilian White-list Control:
Mongoose is the Admin in charge of everything to do with White-list civilian promotions/demotions and punishments, any changes need to go through either Mongoose, or if he is not available; please talk with Salami and inform him of anything you need to.  Salami will be working hand in hand with Mongoose to assist him in his duties. 

Mongoose (Admin)

Salami (Moderator)

Server Development/Development Issues:
Luke has everything to do with Server Development within the mission file alongside Huntah. 

Luke (Admin)

Teamspeak Regulations:
These Admins will deal with everything to do with TeamSpeak; channel creation, editing channels, giving server groups and membership control. 

Nolegs (Admin)

Clan Base Moderation:
ZrMz_x is in control of clan bases, adding, removing players and the control of clan base acceptance.

ZrMz_x (Admin)

Of course, all staff will be expected to go to help, in help desk wherever possible, and no one is above it, even myself.  Obviously ban requests are for the Admins that deal with the situation and that hand out the ban, another admin will never un-ban someone that they haven't banned, as they might not know all of the information. As well as this, obviously staff are always to be granting memberships when prompted and they see posts on the forums requesting access. It is up to you to keep up to date with everything on the forums regarding changes, not knowing is not an excuse if it has been posted. 

Obviously all current staff should have a proper idea of what is needed of them, if you need assistance with your position, please contact either a senior admin, OR myself if you have any questions. 

Thanks for reading

MrBartender

Head Administrator

• Like 11
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, Jonharness said:

Anyone who deals with Cop issues, such as Blacklists, Restrictions etc?

Those roles are already explained on the police website.

* Disciplinary Commissioner Fliqqs

The disciplinary commissioner is responsible for dealing with all punishments and complaints about officers...
* Blacklisting
* Lethal/Vehicle restrictions
* etc

Deputies are also assigned to roles too:

NinjaGlory (Disciplinary)

Lynxaa (Disciplinary)

Just now, ZrMz_x said:

Commissioners have their respective areas.

I remember having a short conversation with Huntah in which I was informed @Lynxaa dealt with issues such as Cop Blacklists. I presume circumstances have changed in that case?

1 minute ago, Jonharness said:

I remember having a short conversation with Huntah in which I was informed @Lynxaa dealt with issues such as Cop Blacklists. I presume circumstances have changed in that case?

Look above your comment ;) 

Just now, Jonharness said:

Any of the mentioned in my above post can deal with such things, you may have been told that because I was the one involved in whatever you two were discussing.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, SunDragoness said:

Sounds awesome. Comping people is something i enjoy doing, helping people out the best I can! :)

Show me the ways of the compensation.

1 hour ago, M y l e Z said:

Show me the ways of the compensation.

1 hour ago, SunDragoness said:

Of course young grasshoper

No one will ever comp like Enrique 

7 minutes ago, SCORPIOX said:

Is non existent.. 

End.

Don't worry, it's just a meme, the darkside will be safe.