ANGELA

APMC IS RECRUITING !

1.jewgoldstein

2. 76561198043916049

3. 16

4. 14

5. 150

6. No

7. I play a lot of infantry and I perform best in a breech and clear up in their face type of role.

8. I've made the jump into the rebel aspect of the Darkside and I rob/raid/murder by myself and I tend get overpowered by larger groups. I would like to join to have a community to be involved with and so I can enjoy and delve deeper into the more complex side of the Darkside.

9. Made a couple small gangs with a couple buddies for drug runs, but nothing of note.

10. ayyy you know it.

11. Good with money, and I like pawnees :)

On 9/6/2017 at 10:02 PM, jewgoldstein said:

1.jewgoldstein

2. 76561198043916049

3. 16

4. 14

5. 150

6. No

7. I play a lot of infantry and I perform best in a breech and clear up in their face type of role.

8. I've made the jump into the rebel aspect of the Darkside and I rob/raid/murder by myself and I tend get overpowered by larger groups. I would like to join to have a community to be involved with and so I can enjoy and delve deeper into the more complex side of the Darkside.

9. Made a couple small gangs with a couple buddies for drug runs, but nothing of note.

10. ayyy you know it.

11. Good with money, and I like pawnees :)

PLEASE REAPPLY AFTER HAVING A FEW MORE HOURS PLAYED THANKS!

1. In game Username: Elo Tennyson

2. Player UID/steam id: davowillow

3. Age: 38

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 70

5. Hours playing Arma: 1000+

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: No

7. Play style: Trade/Civilian roleplay plus I'd like to enhance my combat in a team and not just lone wolf

8. Why would you like to join APMC: You seem to be on a lot and I like your mission statement

9. Previous Gangs: Nil

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: I have a large house, I have an Orca and a Hummingbird plus a light truck and about $1m in the bank

On 9/6/2017 at 2:34 PM, seby said:

1. In game Username: Seby

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198240498944 

3. Age: 15

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 300

5. Hours playing Arma: 1,280 (Main Account)

7. Play style: Very aggressive play style, I like to push and get frags on the run, I also like to snipe sometimes and I am very proficient at it, but I rarely choose to.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I've been playing with you guys for a bit doing a bank with APMC and Multiple hospitals and I like the gang and the people, furthermore I would like to join. I also believe I can be a good asset, I call out frequently I am very good at the game in general and I am very strategic in the way I play. I think quickly and I act fast and listen well. I believe these aspects of me should be of good use in APMC.

9. Previous Gangs: APO, TDA

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like Navids ;)

Accepted Message me on ts when your on Next.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elo Tennyson said:

1. In game Username: Elo Tennyson

2. Player UID/steam id: davowillow

3. Age: 38

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 70

5. Hours playing Arma: 1000+

7. Play style: Trade/Civilian roleplay plus I'd like to enhance my combat in a team and not just lone wolf

8. Why would you like to join APMC: You seem to be on a lot and I like your mission statement

9. Previous Gangs: Nil

11. Anything else your might like to add: I have a large house, I have an Orca and a Hummingbird plus a light truck and about $1m in the bank

Approved Message me when you on TS Next

• Like 1

.jewgoldstein

2. 76561198043916049

3. 16

4. 30

5. 167

6. No

9. Made a couple small gangs with a couple buddies for drug runs, and FTC

10. ayyy you know it.

11. Good with money, and I like pawnees :)

1. In game Username: Adriano Sanchez

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198198388683

3. Age: 18

4. Hours played on the Darkside: Approx 53 before wipe and 3 at point of application

5. Hours playing Arma: 147

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Nope

7. Play style: All round, farming, warfare, or whatever needs to be done.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join APMC as I think it may be a good opportunity to me, on Darkside and so that I can hopefully help strengthen and group APMC to be an even better gang in the future. My all round play i rekon allows me to be in multiple different situations. I am also good at communication and all the can fulfil your criteria. I am also up to learning anything new at any point. 

9. Previous Gangs: None at Point of Application 

11. Anything else your might like to add: I will like to hopfully join your gang and contribute :P 

• Like 1

On 27/08/2017 at 3:45 PM, Peppo said:

1. In game Username: Peppo

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198090028513

3. Age: 12 (turning 13)

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 68 hours in total

5. Hours playing Arma: 183 hours

7. Play style: In combat situations I'd rather be in the action instead of keeping watch from a hill with a sniper but will take whatever is given, I can't really fly helicopters that well but will try to learn. As for other situations I normally try to keep under the radar with mostly legal missions such as trucking but would be glad to take part in drug convoys, weapon convoys, robberies etc.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join a group that is active in the community and would also like to experience a enjoyable roleplay experience with a group rather than being by myself

9. Previous Gangs: No major gangs, only personal ones with other friends (was once in a small gang that consisted of KyanCatMeow and myself for a lengthy amount of time)

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes I have thoroughly read and understood all of the rules that have been set

11. Anything else your might like to add: No

Meet me in TS

1. In game Username: Nahla

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198253430446 /http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253430446/ 

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 40 Hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 430 Hours

7. Play style: Fast paced, like being in the action and getting involved. likes to be given orders

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I think joining the APMC, would be a new and also fun experience for me. I believe that I could add much more to the community/Gang . Also, sometimes on the server, there have not been many rule outs towards rebels making game play not as fun as it should be which can really cause an Impact on others Roleplaying experience, So by adding me, I hope to be able to bring quality military Roleplaying and also make it a much better experience to my fellow gamers and also meet some new people along my journey of going through the APMC rankings.  

9. Previous Gangs: BTK

11. Anything else your might like to add: Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

1 minute ago, Nahla said:

1. In game Username: Nahla

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198253430446 /http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253430446/ 

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 40 Hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 430 Hours

7. Play style: Fast paced, like being in the action and getting involved. likes to be given orders

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I think joining the APMC, would be a new and also fun experience for me. I believe that I could add much more to the community/Gang . Also, sometimes on the server, there have not been many rule outs towards rebels making game play not as fun as it should be which can really cause an Impact on others Roleplaying experience, So by adding me, I hope to be able to bring quality military Roleplaying and also make it a much better experience to my fellow gamers and also meet some new people along my journey of going through the APMC rankings.  

9. Previous Gangs: BTK

11. Anything else your might like to add: Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

Accepted Welcome To The Gang!

1. In game Username: Devilsrun

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1234devilsrun234/

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 78 hours before data reset 7 hours after the reset.

5. Hours playing Arma: 146 hours.

7. Play style: I enjoy anything from medium to close range combat. I'm quite good with assault rifles and I enjoy well thought out tactical missions. Despite assault rifles I'm also very proficient with DMR's however, I can be quite flexible depending on my role.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join APMC because my original gang has been closed for a while now and I now would like a new gang to roll with. I believe I would be a valid member of APMC and would bring a few good attributes to support the gang. Strategic game-play is what I enjoy and I'm very mature and tactical in the way I play. I am good at acting on what orders I'm given and I'm also good with general communication throughout gangs.

9. Previous Gangs: DG

11. Anything else your might like to add: I would like to work with and support the gang.

1 hour ago, Devilsrun234 said:

1. In game Username: Devilsrun

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/1234devilsrun234/

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 78 hours before data reset 7 hours after the reset.

5. Hours playing Arma: 146 hours.

7. Play style: I enjoy anything from medium to close range combat. I'm quite good with assault rifles and I enjoy well thought out tactical missions. Despite assault rifles I'm also very proficient with DMR's however, I can be quite flexible depending on my role.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join APMC because my original gang has been closed for a while now and I now would like a new gang to roll with. I believe I would be a valid member of APMC and would bring a few good attributes to support the gang. Strategic game-play is what I enjoy and I'm very mature and tactical in the way I play. I am good at acting on what orders I'm given and I'm also good with general communication throughout gangs.

9. Previous Gangs: DG

11. Anything else your might like to add: I would like to work with and support the gang.

Come to the TS and we'll have a chat

On 9/19/2017 at 10:10 PM, Adriano Sanchez said:

1. In game Username: Adriano Sanchez

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198198388683

3. Age: 18

4. Hours played on the Darkside: Approx 53 before wipe and 3 at point of application

5. Hours playing Arma: 147

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Nope

7. Play style: All round, farming, warfare, or whatever needs to be done.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join APMC as I think it may be a good opportunity to me, on Darkside and so that I can hopefully help strengthen and group APMC to be an even better gang in the future. My all round play i rekon allows me to be in multiple different situations. I am also good at communication and all the can fulfil your criteria. I am also up to learning anything new at any point. 

9. Previous Gangs: None at Point of Application 

11. Anything else your might like to add: I will like to hopfully join your gang and contribute :P 

Accepted Come Have A Chat In TS

1. In game Username: Grant GumBoots

2. Player UID/steam id: no idea

3. Age: 13

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 91 past wipe 10 current wipe

5. Hours playing Arma: 153

7. Play style: I am more of a pilot/combat pilot but i also like to play with the team and play slow

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I want to join APMC becuase i think i can contribute im not the best player on the ground but i am a very skilled combat pilot and i feel i could really help out the team like call out positions, Eliminate enemies and deploy troops. 

9. Previous Gangs: just a few me and my friends made but never more than 2 members 

11. Anything else your might like to add:  i am nice and pretty chill

1. In game Username: Blu3

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:119869982

3. Age: 14.

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 5 currently. But i had 10 before the wipe!

5. Hours playing Arma: 248Hours.

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: I have never been banned from the darkside.

7. Play style: I love to pilot and sometimes snipe from long range. 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I feel like it would be a great opportunity to join APMC. Because it will increase my roleplay experience and i have met some of your members in-game and i found them really friendly.

9. Previous Gangs: None, This would be my first.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes. And i strongly understand the rules of both Darkside and APMC.

11. Anything else your might like to add: I love darkside. And i would love to be in a clan on it! I reckon it would improve my game experience.

1 hour ago, Blu3 said:

1. In game Username: Blu3

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:119869982

3. Age: 14.

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 5 currently. But i had 10 before the wipe!

5. Hours playing Arma: 248Hours.

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: I have never been banned from the darkside.

7. Play style: I love to pilot and sometimes snipe from long range. 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I feel like it would be a great opportunity to join APMC. Because it will increase my roleplay experience and i have met some of your members in-game and i found them really friendly.

9. Previous Gangs: None, This would be my first.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes. And i strongly understand the rules of both Darkside and APMC.

11. Anything else your might like to add: I love darkside. And i would love to be in a clan on it! I reckon it would improve my game experience.

Come join TS and we'll have a chat but for future reference to everyone please use he updated recruitment!

1. In game Username: Turri

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrueEdits/

3. Age: 16

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 130 (this wipe) 

5. Hours playing Arma: 280

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Yes briefly as the ban was removed because i had recording and showed me to be falsely banned

7. Play style: i try to be stealthy.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Because APMC is a while established gang and i would like to join a big gang to see what its like and contribute to the gang in the best way i can.

9. Previous Gangs: THD

11. Anything else your might like to add: i see myself as good heli pilot but would work on my Pawnee piloting more thats about it.

1 hour ago, TrueClips said:

1. In game Username: Turri

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrueEdits/

3. Age: 16

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 130 (this wipe) 

5. Hours playing Arma: 280

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Yes briefly as the ban was removed because i had recording and showed me to be falsely banned

7. Play style: i try to be stealthy.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Because APMC is a while established gang and i would like to join a big gang to see what its like and contribute to the gang in the best way i can.

11. Anything else your might like to add: i see myself as good heli pilot but would work on my Pawnee piloting more thats about it.

Come to TS and we will have a chat

• Like 1

1. In game Username: Daz

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:73425637

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 260 hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 485

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: no

7. Play style: close to medium range combat along with mk200 (which is my favourite gun) is where I am comfortable, I have good aim and like to outsmart my enemies when possible, I can get along with anyone and listen to orders.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I am familiar with lots of the members, the gang is well organised and skilled and seems like the type of a gang that is a perfect balance of everything you can experience on the server.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: waffles

3 hours ago, Daz said:

1. In game Username: Daz

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:73425637

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 260 hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 485

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: no

7. Play style: close to medium range combat along with mk200 (which is my favourite gun) is where I am comfortable, I have good aim and like to outsmart my enemies when possible, I can get along with anyone and listen to orders.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I am familiar with lots of the members, the gang is well organised and skilled and seems like the type of a gang that is a perfect balance of everything you can experience on the server.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: waffles

Accepted

Edited by KyanCatMeow
  • Thanks 1