ANGELA

APMC IS RECRUITING !

APMC 

Altis Private Military Corps

Fortune favors the bold

RULES:

* Server rules MUST be followed to the best of your ability at all times. failure to do so will have repercussions.Warnings will be given Continuing to break the rules will result in removal from the clan. 

* If you have been accepted into the Gang Tags are to be worn at all times.Trial member Are to Have the appropriate Tags. Eg. Trial  [APMC-T] 

* Respect all members of corp. The orders of officers in the corp is final. You do however have a right to an opinion. 

* If you are in need of a revive call it out once or twice. Do not keep asking for revives.

* Provide Gang support as much as possible. Keep clear and good communications.

* If the Gang is in Combat NEVER Declare on anyone, Without running it by the Team and getting Consent to do so. 

* Organization is key, Stick to the plan and keep to your role. 

* Promote role-play

About us:

The Altis private Military corp is separatist military faction on the island comprised of former AAF and FIA members who have taken up arms against the tyranny of the Darkside Military police and the various rouge rebels on the island, Our members are battle hardened and ready for the task ahead. And we are now opening our ranks in search of new recruits to join the cause, if you think you have what it takes then fill out the form below and a officer of the corp will be in contact with you.

Application Layout:

1. In game Username:

2. Player UID/steam id:

3. Age:

4. Hours played on the Darkside:

5. Hours playing Arma:

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?:

7. Play style:

8. Why would you like to join APMC:

9. Previous Gangs:

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules:

11. Anything else your might like to add:

1. In game Username: Anzkert

2. Player UID/steam id: No clue

3. Age: 20

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 401

5. Hours playing Arma: 799

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: No.

7. Play style: Anything and everything, whether it be piloting and sniping or being up close and personal.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: It is an awesome gang, who has great comms and ability to play on this server. I already play with some of the people in this gang sometime and enjoy the gameplay.

9. Previous Gangs: AGS. APO.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like foxes 

Edited by Anzkert
updated hours
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anzkert said:

1. In game Username: Anzkert

2. Player UID/steam id: No clue

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 401

5. Hours playing Arma: 799

7. Play style: Anything and everything, whether it be piloting and sniping or being up close and personal.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: It is an awesome gang, who has great comms and ability to play on this server. I already play with some of the people in this gang sometime and enjoy the gameplay.

9. Previous Gangs: AGS. APO.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like foxes 

Accepted Come ts

1. In game Username: Swerve

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198140662217

3. Age: 16

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 250+

5. Hours playing Arma: 300

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: No

7. Play style: Fast paced, like being in the action and getting involved.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Have seen you guys in game and like what you do. Seem to know what you guys are doing with the gang direction and your skill is good.

9. Previous Gangs: APO-T

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like flying jets

16 hours ago, Swerve73 said:

1. In game Username: Swerve

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198140662217

3. Age: 16

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 250+

7. Play style: Fast paced, like being in the action and getting involved.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Have seen you guys in game and like what you do. Seem to know what you guys are doing with the gang direction and your skill is good.

9. Previous Gangs: APO-T

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like flying jets

Come to ts for a chat when available please  ACCEPTED 

Edited by ANGELA

1. In game Username: Buk.Low

2. Player UID/steam id: 7656119813433787

3. Age:25

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1200+

5. Hours playing Arma: 2200

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Maybe. falsely accused. over a year ago for a day so nothing important.

7. Play style: Spin in circles and look through windows. Also i rush people with the ASP :) 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Great role play. amazing communication i can bring a lot of knowledge to the gang.

9. Previous Gangs: Founder and TBB Leader. If you don't know them you are really new to the server. 

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes boss

11. Anything else your might like to add: Yes i do have a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people that get in my way. like 666, TFO

Edited by Rikimaru

1. In game Username: Captain

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198082279743

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1500+

5. Hours playing Arma: For Arma 3 4000+

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: I was banned around 2 years ago for RDM

7. Play style: Most enjoyment would be to try and create those great RP moments, during combat I will surely use some sort of sniper and lay back, otherwise I will pull out the almighty ASP.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: During my time back on this server my buddy and I have had some good situations when it comes to APMC, all good fun situations.

9. Previous Gangs: TFO, TBB (Founder and leader of TBB)

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Aye aye.

11. Anything else you might like to add: I'm the only Captain around that is a super duper fun trooper.

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rikimaru said:

1. In game Username: Buk.Low

2. Player UID/steam id: 7656119813433787

3. Age:25

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1200+

5. Hours playing Arma: 2200

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Maybe. falsely accused. over a year ago for a day so nothing important.

7. Play style: Spin in circles and look through windows. Also i rush people with the ASP :) 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Great role play. amazing communication i can bring a lot of knowledge to the gang.

9. Previous Gangs: Founder and TBB Leader. If you don't know them you are really new to the server. 

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes boss

11. Anything else your might like to add: Yes i do have a very particular set of skills, skills i have acquired over a very long career. skills that make me a nightmare for people that get in my way. like 666, TFO

1 hour ago, Clumsy said:

1. In game Username: Captain

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198082279743

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1500+

5. Hours playing Arma: For Arma 3 4000+

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: I was banned around 2 years ago for RDM

7. Play style: Most enjoyment would be to try and create those great RP moments, during combat I will surely use some sort of sniper and lay back, otherwise I will pull out the almighty ASP.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: During my time back on this server my buddy and I have had some good situations when it comes to APMC, all good fun situations.

9. Previous Gangs: TFO, TBB (Founder and leader of TBB)

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Aye aye.

11. Anything else you might like to add: I'm the only Captain around that is a super duper fun trooper.

Accepted 

1. In game Username: Peppo

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198090028513

3. Age: 12 (turning 13)

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 68 hours in total

5. Hours playing Arma: 183 hours

7. Play style: In combat situations I'd rather be in the action instead of keeping watch from a hill with a sniper but will take whatever is given, I can't really fly helicopters that well but will try to learn. As for other situations I normally try to keep under the radar with mostly legal missions such as trucking but would be glad to take part in drug convoys, weapon convoys, robberies etc.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I would like to join a group that is active in the community and would also like to experience a enjoyable roleplay experience with a group rather than being by myself

9. Previous Gangs: No major gangs, only personal ones with other friends (was once in a small gang that consisted of KyanCatMeow and myself for a lengthy amount of time)

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes I have thoroughly read and understood all of the rules that have been set

11. Anything else your might like to add: No

• Like 1

1. In game Username: CuckyRedge

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198416680206

3. Age: 14

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 17

5. Hours playing Arma: I Just checked and in total over 400.

7. Play style: My keyboard slightley tilted to the left, logitech mouse, hyper beast mousepad XL, graphics card is a GTX 1070 nvidia. MX-SW is my main weapon but as of now i am using a spar jsut testing it out.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: You guys seem pretty chill andd very nice i have been looking for a gang for a while now, and you guys seem like the perfect gang for me to fit into.

9. Previous Gangs: None.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes.

11. Anything else your might like to add: I have just made another 100K as i am writing this

1. In game Username: KillerNoob

2. Player UID/steam id: ?

3. Age: 6

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 25mins

5. Hours playing Arma: 4mins

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: whats that?

7. Play style: talk shit to cops

8. Why would you like to join APMC: i dont know

9. Previous Gangs: 

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: nope

Edited by KillerNoob

4 minutes ago, KillerNoob said:

1. In game Username: KillerNoob

2. Player UID/steam id: ?

3. Age: 6

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 25mins

5. Hours playing Arma: 4mins

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: whats that?

7. Play style: talk shit to cops

8. Why would you like to join APMC: i dont know

9. Previous Gangs: 

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: nope

accepted come to ts to have a chat.

• Like 1

1. In game Username: SugeKnight

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024062681/

3. Age: 25

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 140+ hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 300+hours

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: no

7. Play style: play style is pretty normal, keen on PVPing and raiding and F*cking shit up when needs to be 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: looking for an active clan on darklife, keen on doing raids and grinding for money but most of all need that loving squadd :)

9. Previous Gangs: None, always been solo

11. Anything else your might like to add: im old school so please understand that i dont use slangs, * IKR. KYS, GF?*  

23 minutes ago, SugeKnight said:

1. In game Username: SugeKnight

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024062681/

3. Age: 25

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 140+ hours

5. Hours playing Arma: 300+hours

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: no

7. Play style: play style is pretty normal, keen on PVPing and raiding and F*cking shit up when needs to be 

8. Why would you like to join APMC: looking for an active clan on darklife, keen on doing raids and grinding for money but most of all need that loving squadd :)

9. Previous Gangs: None, always been solo

11. Anything else your might like to add: im old school so please understand that i dont use slangs, * IKR. KYS, GF?*  

NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT IKR, KYS AND GF ARE HAHAH come ts for a chat 

1. In game Username: Chips Dubbo

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198085432301http://steamcommunity.com/id/SUNDEREDSTAR/

3. Age: 18

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 16

5. Hours playing Arma: 2200 - Enough to work out where bullets are coming from.

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: Nah.

7. Play style: Infantry/Rifleman. Nearly all my hours have been put into ground-pounding. My best weapon is the Rahim 7.62mm with a DMS, additionally, I'm very fond of the MX series weapons with ARCO/Holo sights and the TRG-21 5.56mm and the Mk20 5.56mm rifles also hold a special place in my heart. However, I'll pretty much use whatever I can get my hands on to get the job done.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I'm pretty interested in joining a decent group of players for some easy going ops on my new favourite server. Obviously making cash is a factor, but I'm mainly here for the journey and would like to be able to lend my support and experience to the gang where I can.

9. Previous Gangs: None of them.

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yes.

11. Anything else your might like to add: I have a reasonably large sum of hours and have spent a vast majority of them playing I&A, King of the Hill and have been involved in various Milsim units. Although I haven't played in quite a while, I was once considered to be very good at the game, so I'm certain I can be of some use. Thanks for taking the time to consider me as a candidate.

1. In game Username:Nick

2. Player UID/steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cuckboii/

3. Age:22

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1-2 days

5. Hours playing Arma:over 1000

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?:no

7. Play style: I am a front line love the action kind of guy as my favorite weapon would be mx series I play very realistic meaning i would take cover and flee gun fights i know i cant win.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I have been in arma milsims before and the APMC gang sounds like a very fun and military loving gang to join as well.

9. Previous Gangs: None on Darkside

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules:Yes

11. Anything else your might like to add:I play tactically and i will try my best to help and support the gang at any means necessary.

1. In game Username: aRustle

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:23609400

3. Age: 22

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 65

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: N/A

7. Play style: Big time chopper pilot, I love flying and will find any excuse to do it. I also like to assess the risks of any decision in detail before I make them. Carelessly wandering into action for the sake of reward is not my style.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Honestly you guys seem like cool people to play with. I'm also after an active and friendly group that allows me to take my Darkside experience to the next level.

9. Previous Gangs: N/A

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yeppers

11. Anything else your might like to add: I look great in a speedo

45 minutes ago, [SF] Nick said:

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 1-2 days

7. Play style: I am a front line love the action kind of guy as my favorite weapon would be mx series I play very realistic meaning i would take cover and flee gun fights i know i cant win.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I have been in arma milsims before and the APMC gang sounds like a very fun and military loving gang to join as well.

11. Anything else your might like to add:I play tactically and i will try my best to help and support the gang at any means necessary.

PLEASE add hours played 

7 minutes ago, aRustle said:

1. In game Username: aRustle

2. Player UID/steam id: STEAM_0:1:23609400

3. Age: 22

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 65

6. Have you been banned from the darkside. If so Why?: N/A

7. Play style: Big time chopper pilot, I love flying and will find any excuse to do it. I also like to assess the risks of any decision in detail before I make them. Carelessly wandering into action for the sake of reward is not my style.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: Honestly you guys seem like cool people to play with. I'm also after an active and friendly group that allows me to take my Darkside experience to the next level.

9. Previous Gangs: N/A

10. Have your read an understood both Darkside and APMC Rules: Yeppers

11. Anything else your might like to add: I look great in a speedo

Accepted 

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 10 hours

57 minutes ago, [SF] Nick said:

Your hours arnt really upto where we would like them to be, but come to ts for a chat we will see what we can do 

Edited by ANGELA

1. In game Username: Seby

2. Player UID/steam id: 76561198240498944 

3. Age: 15

4. Hours played on the Darkside: 300

5. Hours playing Arma: 1,280 (Main Account)

7. Play style: Very aggressive play style, I like to push and get frags on the run, I also like to snipe sometimes and I am very proficient at it, but I rarely choose to.

8. Why would you like to join APMC: I've been playing with you guys for a bit doing a bank with APMC and Multiple hospitals and I like the gang and the people, furthermore I would like to join. I also believe I can be a good asset, I call out frequently I am very good at the game in general and I am very strategic in the way I play. I think quickly and I act fast and listen well. I believe these aspects of me should be of good use in APMC.

9. Previous Gangs: APO, TDA

11. Anything else your might like to add: I like Navids ;)

• Like 1