Sign in to follow this  
FragMe

Ban Dispute [PopTart

FragMe    1

Game Name: PopTart

Steam UID 64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZeroProductHD/    not sure how to find the number.

Reason on Ban Message: Exploiting. presuming it was for having someone give me a get out of jail card

Admin who banned me: Hunt

Why this ban was unfair: Well didn't know you weren't allowed to give people items across the wall in the jail. should be in the rules or at least have received a warning after doing it. i would of been fine with being sent back to jail and doing the maximum time 2 day ban is to harsh for something i wasnt aware off. 

Huntah    2,356

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that passing something from a 1m thick solid object is an exploit.

Your 2 day ban is because when I looked at your past notes, you don't seem to have too much respect for rules.

FragMe    1

Hmmm. I can say i have respect for the rules as most of my notes was during thr first week or two playing this server. Ive changed my attitude and tryd staying pretty well inside the rules any notes i recieved after that if any would of been from miss calculation of range from within a kos zone where i killed someone if i recall but back to the reason i got banned. 2 day ban just to harsh a warning and being sent to jail for 30min without being able to work it off seems like a more reasonable amount off time.