Sign in to follow this  
BlaZe_Vect0r

BlaZe_Vect0r - Whitelist App

In-Game Name: BlaZe_Vect0r

Donor?: No

Do you have a headset: Yes

Do you have, or will get TS3: Yes

Have you been banned from our server? (If so why?): Once, when I was new to the server and didn't fully understand the rules

Have you read and understood the whitelisted Civ rules (View-able on the map screen in-game): Yes

Why do you want to be Whitelisted? Be descriptive.. This is a ROLEPLAY orientated position, “To play Medic/Mechanic” is not a valid response: I want to be whitelisted because my mate Killer Memestar is a Whitelisted Civ and he says its a really good role, I really like the idea of whitelist civ and I've always wanted to play as one.

A brief description about yourself (Your play style): I enjoy close quarters combat, I really enjoy roleplaying and I always obey the rules and follow orders.

Do you understand that any breach of your jobs rules could cause you to be un-whitelisted without warning: I fully understand if I breach my job rules, I can be in-whitelisted at anytime without warning.

KyanCatMeow    14
16 hours ago, BlaZe_Vect0r said:

Why do you want to be Whitelisted? Be descriptive.. This is a ROLEPLAY orientated position, “To play Medic/Mechanic” is not a valid response: I want to be whitelisted because my mate Killer Memestar is a Whitelisted Civ and he says its a really good role, I really like the idea of whitelist civ and I've always wanted to play as one.

Roleplay reason... Not really things like "whitelist civ" and "always wanted to play as one"

• Like 1

~ Fixing a question ~

Why do you want to be Whitelisted? Be descriptive.. This is a ROLEPLAY orientated position, “To play Medic/Mechanic” is not a valid response: Growing up, I noticed that some people would get ripped off at mechanic repair shops and I felt sorry for them and I said to my self "if I was a mechanic, I would never rip anyone off", so now I would like to make Altis a better place and clean up the streets!

Rustle    8

+1, Quality Civilian and Police officer who understands the rules and procedures needed to create proper immersion for Arma.

• Like 1

Mongoose    216

dude, there has been very little effort put into this application. White listed civ is supposed to be about role play.

read some of the other applications and edit yours to meet the criteria

In-Game Name: BlaZe_Vect0r

Donor?: No

Do you have a headset: Yes

Do you have, or will get TS3: Yes

Have you been banned from our server? (If so why?): Once, when I was new to the server and didn't fully understand the rules

Have you read and understood the whitelisted Civ rules (View-able on the map screen in-game): Yes

Why do you want to be Whitelisted? Be descriptive.. This is a ROLEPLAY orientated position, “To play Medic/Mechanic” is not a valid response: Growing up, I noticed that some people would get ripped off at mechanic repair shops and I felt sorry for them and I said to my self "if I was a mechanic, I would never rip anyone off", so now I would like to make Altis a better place and clean up the streets! As a Mechanic I've always looked at them as street cleaners but now I see them as saviours of altis, seeing abandoned cars and trucks on the side of the road is unacceptable and needs to be dealt with, and that's where I would like to come in, cleaning up the streets of altis to make it a safer and cleaner place for all.

A brief description about yourself (Your play style): I always follow all darkside rules and regulations, I always impound abandoned cars when I'm on cop, I prefer a clean altis with no abandoned vehicles (less laggy), I enjoy driving long distances and flying long distances (soft logging isn't really my thing).

Do you understand that any breach of your jobs rules could cause you to be un-whitelisted without warning: Yes, I fully understand if I breach any of my jobs rules I can be un-whitelisted at anytime with any sort of warnings.

Green  =  Edited

@Mongoose

chors    11

Bumping every ten hours isn't going to help your APP. No offence but little to no detail has been put into your APP. I can see that and im not even staff. Whitelist isn't just because you want to do stuff with your friends. Its so that you can roleplay and improve the experience for everyone on the server. 1 short paragraph isn't detail. Most people but in elaborate stories of how they've been dreaming of doing this job ever since they were children living on Altis. Show the staff and everyone else how much you want this role by showing them you are committed to roleplay. Good Luck with the APP.

• Like 1

Vaylynn    12
On 19/07/2017 at 8:26 AM, chors said:

Bumping every ten hours isn't going to help your APP. No offence but little to no detail has been put into your APP. I can see that and im not even staff. Whitelist isn't just because you want to do stuff with your friends. Its so that you can roleplay and improve the experience for everyone on the server. 1 short paragraph isn't detail. Most people but in elaborate stories of how they've been dreaming of doing this job ever since they were children living on Altis. Show the staff and everyone else how much you want this role by showing them you are committed to roleplay. 

chors said what I was already thinking.

Little effort and every time I go through the forum activity all I see is this just being bumped.

• Like 1

Dion    139
7 hours ago, Vaylynn said:

chors said what I was already thinking.

Little effort and every time I go through the forum activity all I see is this just being bumped.

Was thinking the same thing

SunDragoness    388

+1 Staff vote, 

You need to calm down on the bumping, however you have quite a few +1s here and Im impressed with your performance as a white-listed officer and I can see you are very keen to become white-listed as a civilian also. 
~!~ White-listed Approved ~!~

Make sure you fully understand and read over your white-listed civilian roles.

Feel free to Contact Staff if you have any questions.

Have fun!