Sign in to follow this  
Yiddo

Yiddo's White-listed Civilian Application

Yiddo    28

In-Game Name: Yiddo

Donor?: Hopefully soon.

Do you have a headset: Indeed

Do you have, or will get TS3: Ofcourse 

Have you been banned from our server? (If so why?): Nein.

Have you read and understood the whitelisted Civ rules (View-able on the map screen in-game): Indeed I have.

Why do you want to be Whitelisted? Be descriptive.. This is a ROLEPLAY orientated position, “To play Medic/Mechanic” is not a valid response: My family are doctors by trade. They get very angry when I don't get A+ at the best medical school in Altis (Topolia School for Nurses). So as this being my final application after graduation, I hope you look carefully over my grades and believe I am a worthy combat nurse. 

Yours sincerely, El Yiddo.

A brief description about yourself (Your play style): An average memeber of society. ;)
Do you understand that any breach of your jobs rules could cause you to be un-whitelisted without warning: Unquestionably.

binary    35

WL cop app and WL civ app at the same time? while its you can apply for both, how do you plan to dedicate enough of your time to be both a medic and an officer?

Yiddo    28
On 28/07/2017 at 0:45 PM, binary said:

WL cop app and WL civ app at the same time? while its you can apply for both, how do you plan to dedicate enough of your time to be both a medic and an officer?

By staying balanced, (If the are no medic, I go medic, if there are no/few police I go police).