Hunterz221

Trade Federation Business application (The proper one)

Hunterz221    24

Business Name:

Trade Federation [TRF] 

Four Chosen Employees and SteamID64s:

[TRF] Hunterz 76561198079454706

[TRF] Bush Wookiz 76561198038377662

[TRF] Roxas 76561198003892507

[TRF] Tom Stewart 76561198275454993

Do you have the required combined hours?:

Yes we have over 700 hours combined

Do you understand all of the above rules?:

Each member has read the rules and understands them completely

Are you a donator, if so what tier and do you want to include the donor special into your business hq?:

I am a Gold donator and would like to have the donor special.

Info about us

We have been Operation with  4 members these last few weeks and have been constantly crafting and selling while taking big orders from big Gangs. We already have ourselves a Business Structure that helps us organise the way we complete our orders in a very timely fasion.

For the community we will be bringing huge amounts of Super Capacity upgrades, Super Security upgrades, Super Fuel upgrades and so on at a reasonable affordable price that will guaranteed make the average civilian happy. Our cost effective methods of producing such fine Equipment will also guarantee a huge profit for the Business.

We plan on doing monthly markets where we sell huge amounts of stock to the civilian population at a cheap price that will make everyone's draw drop. 

We may not be a big Business but we sure as hell make others think we are.

• Like 12

DrowN    93

Dunno if my input counts for anything but 

+1 have put in a few orders with these guys, they are very punctual and well priced they work very hard to fill orders as fast as possible and I think they could become very productive in terms of the circulation of economy, with a little growth this group could find themselves with many many happy customers.

• Like 4

Outlaw    159

+1 i'm Siding with DrowN on this one, the TRF boys are well priced and extremely productive considering their current lack of a ccu. Their prices are extremely fair and completion for orders is extremely fast. These boys don't mess around, @DrowN and i ordered 50 Navids, 50 Alamuts and 50 rocket packs and got them made for us in just over 48 hours. This Business has potential and motivation i haven't seen in many others on the server.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Like 4

Reaver    72

+1 from me. In general nice guys and have unreal prices and very quick on response time. All other crafting groups have gone inactive so would be nice to see another crafting group rise. 

• Like 2

ANGELA    22

+1 great guys to do business with!  will be putting all my craft orders with these guys deff  recommend them! :)

• Like 3

DeeJai    236

Very happy with the service provided.  Although they dont do any stitch work, or knitting, they still provide some very affordable merchandise.

+1

Edited by DeeJai
  • Like 4

Vaylynn    14

Very good people and stay true to their word.

Also don't rob you at factory and are very respectful when processing with them.

+1

• Like 2

M y l e Z    341

Very friendly group of lads! Always a pleasure doing business with you fellas. Hope your get your base approved so you can pump out some more orders for me ;)

+1

• Like 2

Nectole    161
4 minutes ago, chors said:

Because its already the top post?

This is a buisness app... Your comment is not needed here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

ZrMz_x    630

|| APPROVED

Your business base has been added, please remember to read over the rules regarding the base. General Rules -> Business Zones/Applications

• Like 1