Mongoose

WL Civ Promotion 06-07-17

Mongoose    216

In continuance with the cleanup process of the whitelisted civilian ranks we have once again gone through all of the current whitelisted and had a cleanout. This month I am happy to see that there are quite a few people that have earned Promotions.

The Following Person have put in a effort on Security and have been Promoted to Security level 2.

Congratulations to

Shock Trooper

The Following people have also put in a great amount of effort and are now able to play Security Level 1

DrowN

SeVeN4

JT Higgins

Nestor Green

Green

ShockyC

TTFun

Ghost

Trident

Rhost Ham

Stonah

Flabagastic

Fin

Kaiser

Ozpin Lei

Mario

Vex

Guardian

Wasaiki

Frost

its great to be able to reward some people for their efforts

Congratulations and make sure that you all read the rules on your new positions, For those of you gaining Security level 2 this comes with the ability to switch to lethal on security however this is HEAVILY moderated so be sure you understand and follow the rules regarding this or it will be removed.

The following people have been removed from Whitelisted Civilian due to inactivity

FoxxyD

Dr Whitebread

Burnt

DeeJai

Kenshot

DaveO

Billy Bob Latwe Zycie

Dad

Owner

Bryan Perry

Legend

Helpme

Josho

KyanCatMeoooow

Wizz

Hammy

Justin Bigguns

Andy Smith

Nemesis

Mr. Aidan

Reaver

Edward

as you can see the list of removals and demotions is quite large, this is because we have decided to crack down on people who have whitelisted civilian but do not use it.

as usual Any questions regarding why you were demoted/removed or you didn't get promoted can be sent to Mongoose

Signed

Huntah, Scorpiox and Mongoose

• Like 6

Bloodngutz    11
26 minutes ago, Guardian said:

Your quests and also hours help a bit. @Bloodngutz

Back on Tanoa I finished both quest lines with several hundred hours, and 3 months go past with no promotions. I got a little annoyed with this and ended up playing other games when the big update came out, I wasn't able to update arma 3 so I played csgo for ages, then after a couple weeks promos role out and I lost whitelist civ

Edited by Bloodngutz

Mongoose    216
3 minutes ago, Bloodngutz said:

Back on Tanoa I finished both quest lines with several hundred hours, and 3 months go past with no promotions. I got a little annoyed with this and ended up playing other games when the big update came out, I wasn't able to update arma 3 so I played csgo for ages, then after a couple weeks promos role out and I lost whitelist civ

Prior to the return to altis I had nothing to do with White List Civilian promotions.

if you have an issue regarding this you will have to contact Huntah or Scorp, however since taking on the role of Staff Member in charge of Whitelisted Civilian I have done promotions on average once per month. I have also attempted to make the ranks more prestigious so that it is a something to be proud of having.

as has been previously stated, the quests and hours played have a lot to do with how to get promoted to Security Level 1, there are additional requirements to be promoted to Security Level 2.

19 hours ago, Mongoose said:

The Following Person have put in a effort on Security and have been Promoted to Security level 2.

Congratulations to

Shock Trooper

Wohoooo

as soon as I get my pc back I am hoping on that thanks for the promotion 

Edited by Shock Trooper
  • Like 1

binary    25
6 minutes ago, Shock Trooper said:

Wohoooo

as soon as I get my pc back I am hoping on that thanks for the promotion 

Well deserved promotion! 

and congrats to the new secs. I was working with some last night great choices on promotions.