Sign in to follow this  
Tarasi

Gun Guide

Tarasi    31

Yes, I know @II_7EEHEE_II made one of these, and it's really good. It just lacked a bit of detail that I would like to have as an additional information in this guide (Calibre, Magazine, Legality, et cetera) along with the recent Apex additions to the civilian guns (PM, Protector) and also more police weapons. This guide will NOT however have the methods of attainment for the weapons listed, as I don't play Civ enough for that. Please note I am basing the civilian weapons entirely off of 7EEHEE's guide because as aforementioned I only really play cop, and don't have much use for civilian firearms. Let's get into it.

All listed weapons are in Alphabetic Order.

Legal Civilian Firearms (Small Firearms License):

- 4-Five .45 ACP (.45 ACP 11Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with Sound Suppressor (.45 ACP), MRD, and Pistol Flashlight) (Handgun)

-ACP-C2 .45 ACP (.45 ACP 9Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with Sound Suppessor (.45 ACP) and Pistol Flashlight) (Handgun)
-PDW-2000 9mm (9mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights and Sound Suppressor (9mm)) (SMG)
-Protector 9mm (9mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights and IR Laser/Flashlight) (SMG)
-PM 9mm (9mm 10Rnd Mag) (Handgun)
-Rook-40 9mm (9mm 16Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with Sound Suppressor (9mm) (Handgun)
-Sting 9mm (9mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (9mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (SMG)
-Vermin .45 ACP (.45 ACP 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights and Sound Suppressor (.45)) (SMG)
-Zubr .45 ACP (.45 ACP 6Rnd Cylinder) (Can be fitted with Yorris J2 and Pistol Flashlight) (Handgun)

Legal Civilian Firearms (Advanced Firearms License):

-Mk20 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle)
-SDAR 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 20Rnd Dual Purpose Mag (Underwater), 5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Rifle)
-SPAR-16 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle)
-TRG-21 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle)

Illegal Civilian Firearms:

-AK-12 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle)
-AK-12 GL 7.62 mm (7.62mm 30Rnd Mag, 40mm HE Grenade Round, Flare Rounds, Smoke Rounds) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle) (Terrorism)
-AKM 7.62 mm (7.62mm 30Rnd Mag) (Rifle)
-ASP-1 Kir 12.7 mm (12.7 mm 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Sub-Sonic Marksman Rifle - Short Range)
-CAR-95 5.8 mm (5.8 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, IR Laser/Flashlight and Stealth Sound Suppressor (5.8 mm) (Rifle)
-Cyrus 9.3 mm (9.3 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (9.3 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-GM6 Lynx 12.7 mm (12.7 5Rnd Mag, 12.7 5Rnd APDS Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights) (Sniper Rifle)
-Katiba 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd Caseless Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle)
-LIM-85 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 200Rnd Box) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Light Machine Gun)
-M320 LRR .408 (.408 7Rnd LRR Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights) (Sniper Rifle)
-MAR-10 .338 (.338 LM 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (.338), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-Mk14 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm) and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-MK18 ABR 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-Mk200 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 200Rnd Belt) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Light Machine Gun)
-MX 3GL 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag, 40mm HE Grenade Round, Flare Rounds, Smoke Rounds) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle) (Terrorism
-MX 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods (Rifle)
-MX SW 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods (Light Machine Gun)
-Navid 9.3 mm (9.3 mm 150Rnd Belt) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (9.3 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Medium Machine Gun)
-Rahim 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm) and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-SPAR-17 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle)
-Type 115 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd Caseless Mag, .50 BW 10Rnd Caseless Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle)
-Zafir 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 150Rnd Box) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights and IR Laser/Flashlight)

Other Illegal Firearms

-RPG-42 Alamut (RPG-42 Rocket, RPG-42 HE Rocket) (Terrorism)
-RPG-7 (PG-7VM HEAT Grenade) (Terrorism)

Police Firearms:

-4-Five .45 ACP (.45 ACP 11Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with Sound Suppressor (.45 ACP) (Handgun) (Always Lethals) (Constable+)
-AK-12 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle) (Senior Sergeant+)
-CMR-75 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights and Stealth Sound Suppressor (6.5mm) (Marksman Rifle) (Senior Constable+)
-Cyrus 9.3 mm (9.3 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (9.3 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle) (Lieutenant+)
-GM6 Lynx 12.7 mm (12.7 5Rnd Mag, 12.7 5Rnd APDS Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights) (Sniper Rifle) (Deputy Commissioner+)
-Katiba Carbine 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd Caseless Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle) (Senior Constable+)
-LIM-85 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 200Rnd Box) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Light Machine Gun) (Sergeant+)
-M320 LRR .408 (.408 7Rnd LRR Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights) (Sniper Rifle) (Assistant Commissioner+)
-MAR-10 .338 (.338 LM 10Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (.338), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle) (Lieutenant+)
-MK-I EMR 7.62 (7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle) (Senior Sergeant+)
-Mk20 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle) (Rent-a-Cop+)
-MX SW 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 100Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm) IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods (Light Machine Gun) (Senior Sergeant+)
-MXC 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd STANAG Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight) (Rifle) (Sergeant+)
-MXM 6.5 mm (6.5 30Rnd Stanah Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle) (Sergeant+)
-SDAR 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 20Rnd Dual Purpose Mag (Underwater), 5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Rifle) (Rent-a-Cop+)
-SPAR-16 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle) (Constable+)
-SPAR-16S 5.56 mm (5.56 mm 150Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (5.56 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Sergeant+)
-SPAR-17 7.62 mm (7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (7.62 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Marksman Rifle) (Senior Sergeant+)
-SPMG .338 (.338 NM 130Rnd Belt) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (.338), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Commissioner+)
-Sting 9mm (9mm 30Rnd Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (9mm) and IR Laser/Flashlight) (SMG) (Constable+)
-Type 115 6.5 mm (6.5 mm 30Rnd Caseless Mag, .50 BW 10Rnd Caseless Mag) (Can be fitted with all Rifle/SMG Sights, Sound Suppressor (6.5 mm), IR Laser/Flashlight and Bipods) (Rifle) (Superintendent+)
-RPG-42 Alamut (RPG-42 Rocket, RPG-42 HE Rocket) (Deputy Commissioner+)

Legal Weapon Sights (Small Firearms License):

-ACO SMG

All Rifle/SMG Sights:

-ACO
-ACO SMG 
-AMS
-ARCO
-DMS
-ERCO
-Kahlia
-LRPS
-MK17 Holosight
-MK17 Holosight SMG
-MOS
-MRCO
-Nightstalker (Illegal)
-NVS
-RCO
-TWS
-TWS MG

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that concludes this post. It took a fair while to do, switching and back forth between ArmA, this tab, 7EEHEE's guide and the police page, but it happened in the end. Hopefully this can help some people know what they could come up against when combating cops & rebels, and hence let themselves be more prepared for what may come at them.

• Like 1

FU Zachs    87
16 hours ago, Tarasi said:

as I don't play Civ enough for that. Please note I am basing the civilian weapons entirely off of 7EEHEE's guide because as aforementioned I only really play cop, and don't have much use for civilian firearms. Let's get into it.

Shouldn't  Just gonna copy off of someone else you could have just suggested it to him instead of making a new one. 

Edited by FU Zachs

II_7EEHEE_II    105
23 hours ago, Tarasi said:

Yes, I know @II_7EEHEE_II made one of these, and it's really good. It just lacked a bit of detail that I would like to have as an additional information in this guide (Calibre, Magazine, Legality, et cetera).

I'm pretty sure I had legality and calibre in my guide.

Either way this is a cracking gun guide and I can see it took quite a while to perfect it just as mine did.

I like how you decided to add the attachments that each gun could have and which police ranks could use which guns! It's funny as well how you added the attachments in your guide just as I was thinking of doing so to mine.

All up a lovely guide and i'm sure it will help many people heaps, who ever's guide they may choose.

• Like 1

Tarasi    31
On 2017-7-6 at 11:29 AM, FU Zachs said:

Shouldn't  Just gonna copy off of someone else you could have just suggested it to him instead of making a new one. 

Yeah I was considering it, but I decided I have nothing better to do on a Thursday night and I wanted to mess around a little with text formatting w/ colours and stuff so I just decided "What the hell with it".

II_7EEHEE_II    105
6 hours ago, Tarasi said:

Yeah I was considering it, but I decided I have nothing better to do on a Thursday night and I wanted to mess around a little with text formatting w/ colours and stuff so I just decided "What the hell with it".

Don't worry mate it's a really good guide with heaps of detail. The soul purpose for these types of threads is to help people and whats wrong with that? Nothing.

• Like 1