Flabagastic

Sticks and Stones Crafting Recruitment

Flabagastic    20

Hi everyone,

Sticks And Stones is now recruiting!!!!

We are looking for both full time members, and workers for our business to get it back up and running as fast as possible

Application conditions and applications formats can be found below. Just copy the form, paste it into a comment and fill it out. We will get in contact with you as soon as possible after wards.

Thanks Guys!

Full Time Member - These people craft, finalize and deliver orders. After some time, they will also take orders. Members can NOT be a part of any other gang while being a member of SAS

Requirments:

Team Speak 3 (You must be able to talk)

50 Hours on the server

Not currently on our Blacklist

Own at least 1 large transporting vehicle (Any vehicle with a storage capacity over 1100)

Own an Auto Miner (This is not required but helps your application a TON)

Application:

In Game Name:

TS3 Name:

Hours on Darkside:

Why do you think you should be a Member of SAS?:

What benefits can you bring to us?:

Have you been banned from Darkside before? If so, why?:

What large transport vehicles do you own?:

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?:

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?:

Worker - These people are just workers for hire. This job is perfect for anyone new to the server, as it will give you some income, and give you experience on the server as well. With this position, you can be a part of another gang at the same time, so you can come an go as you please.

Requirments:

Own at least 1 transporting vehicle (Any vehicle with a storage capacity equal to or above a Zamak Transport)

Application:

In Game Name:

TS3 Name:

Hours on Darkside:

Are you currently on our blacklist?:

Why do you think you should be a worker for SAS?:

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?:

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?:

• Like 2

ShockyC    16

Requirments:

Own at least 1 transporting vehicle (Any vehicle with a storage capacity equal to or above a Zamak Transport)

Application: Worker

In Game Name: ShockyC

TS3 Name: ShockyC

Hours on Darkside: 122

Are you currently on our blacklist?: Nope

Why do you think you should be a worker for SAS?: I've taken a break from illegal activities and doing a lot of legal work like mining and crafting lately. I have an Autominer, A Mohawk, a Hemitt Box. All of which are upgraded. I know where to get certain materials and how to craft most of them too.

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I'm in LSD so of course I have to go from time to time but if possible I can dedicate time to SaS.

Finns    20

In Game Name: FinnS

TS3 Name: FinnS

Hours on Darkside: about 150 since reset

Are you currently on our blacklist?: No

Why do you think you should be a worker for SAS?: I have always preferred legal activities over illegal ones(for the most part the only real illegal activities I enjoy are convoys/drug runs), I know where to get materials and how to craft but i haven't really gotten into it. I feel like I would enjoy this line of work with some fun people to do it with. I have various vehicles such as a hemmit box, auto miner, Mohawk, Taru and more that I can use to help the group in any way shape or form.

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?: Yes

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: not really. I live in NZ so I compared to Aussies I will probably be on earlier than some on weekdays.

OrtiZ    5

Application:Full time member

In Game Name:vip_lloyd

TS3 Name:vip_lloyd

Hours on Darkside:around 100

Why do you think you should be a Member of SAS?:becuz im not really into killing and pvp i like crafting many stuff and i think being a part of SAS i can improve my crafting skills.

What benefits can you bring to us?:The only benefits you get from me is im a hardworking civ i dont like killing im only do work,craft and spend the money in auction.

Have you been banned from Darkside before? If so, why?:ye becuz of vdm but that was before and i already learn my mistakes

What large transport vehicles do you own?:i got a mohawk who has a super cap and super sec on it.

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?:ye i do 

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you:NA

SaS has shut down.

May re-open in the future.
More info below.

======================================================================

As stated above, SaS has shut down, mainly due to the following reasons:

- Not enough employees; We attempted to employ more willing workers and members, but nobody took the chance and
had a go, as most people want to join a gang to kill cops, which we obviously we didn't do that too often. 

- Nagging; We were constantly nagged by people who took orders if we didn't deliver within a day or two, even for
huge orders that could never be completed in such a time, and we also needed to complete earlier orders
before starting newer ones. (Disclaimer: obviously most people with orders were very patient but there definitely
was a few that were a huge pain in the back side. No names.)

General disrespect; Tailing the previous point, we were taking a lot of disrespect from other players. If we told some
people that their order may be a little late, they would get frustrated with us and often cancel their half-completed orders
(causing us to lose money) and when we didn't return their deposit and blacklist them, they would become very angry. Again, 
like the above statement, most of our customers were very respectful but ones that made a big deal out of small
things really hit us hardest. 

In conclusion, this was a great opportunity for me (can't speak for the boys @Wasaiki Anarphius@Flabagastic but I'm sure they enjoyed it just as much) that got me back into ARMA and Darkside, so thanks to all the lads that took orders and a big fuck you to the people that ruined it :)

<3 , Memestar

• Like 3

chors    2

In Game Name: chors

TS3 Name: chors24

Hours on Darkside: 30

Why do you think you should be a worker for SAS?: I have been looking to start my own business but am currently not financially stable and am looking for a job to help increase my financials. I was hoping to become a full time member but lack the hours and would like to work the rest of the hours until I can. I am a safe driver with a several vehicles that can help with the operations of this business.

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?: No but am willing to purchase one once I reach 50 hours

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I am a hard worker and looking to hopefully start my own business one day. :)

Dion    122
4 hours ago, chors said:

Why do you think you should be a worker for SAS?: I have been looking to start my own business but am currently not financially stable and am looking for a job to help increase my financials. I was hoping to become a full time member but lack the hours and would like to work the rest of the hours until I can. I am a safe driver with a several vehicles that can help with the operations of this business.

Do you own an Auto Miner (Tempest Device)?: No but am willing to purchase one once I reach 50 hours

Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?: I am a hard worker and looking to hopefully start my own business one day. :)

Read the above quote, SaS doesnt exist 

Flabagastic    20
5 hours ago, chors said:

Mate, we shut down SaS almost a month ago now, I don't see why you are putting in an application even though it says we have shut down in BOLD letter above your post

Seeing as some people aren't getting the message, I'll repost this:

SaS has shut down.

May re-open in the future.
More info below.

======================================================================

As stated above, SaS has shut down, mainly due to the following reasons:

- Not enough employees; We attempted to employ more willing workers and members, but nobody took the chance and
had a go, as most people want to join a gang to kill cops, which we obviously we didn't do that too often. 

- Nagging; We were constantly nagged by people who took orders if we didn't deliver within a day or two, even for
huge orders that could never be completed in such a time, and we also needed to complete earlier orders
before starting newer ones. (Disclaimer: obviously most people with orders were very patient but there definitely
was a few that were a huge pain in the back side. No names.)

General disrespect; Tailing the previous point, we were taking a lot of disrespect from other players. If we told some
people that their order may be a little late, they would get frustrated with us and often cancel their half-completed orders
(causing us to lose money) and when we didn't return their deposit and blacklist them, they would become very angry. Again, 
like the above statement, most of our customers were very respectful but ones that made a big deal out of small
things really hit us hardest. 

In conclusion, this was a great opportunity for me (can't speak for the boys but I'm sure they enjoyed it just as much) that got me back into ARMA and Darkside, so thanks to all the lads that took orders and a big fuck you to the people that ruined it;) 

<3 , Memestar