ShockyC    82

Items needed :

-Backpack/inventory that can carry up to 60 weight or more

-A car that can hold lots of cargo [Eg. offroad, truck] if you want to get a lot of batches

-(OPTIONAL) A weapon most preferably as the processing area for weed is in a KOS Zone (RISKY)

-(OPTIONAL) If you DO NOT have a weed processing license you must bring 7500$ to buy one later. (RISKY)

Step 1 :

You want to go to the weed field just above Zaros or to the right of Kavala.

There you will plant weed which will grow for 32 seconds (wait for 32 seconds) and then you will harvest them in batches of 10 UNPROCESSED weed each (1 batch = 10 weed) .

You need an inventory that can hold 60 weight for 1 batch and a vehicle with big storage if you want loads of batches.

Step 2 :

Make your way to Gang Hideout 1 with your UNPROCESSED weed.

There you will process your weed (You require a license/training to process weed which costs $7500 once you have CAPTURED the flag at the area). You must capture the flag in order to process weed but be careful as whoever owns the area will be notified of your presence.

Next after you captured the flag you want to start processing the weed in the building next to the flag at the 2nd floor.

Step 3 : Once processed make your way to the closest ILLEGAL GOODS TRADER (To the left of Gang Hideout 1) and sell your weed.

Tadaaaaa. You now know how to do Weed!
Comment if I left any mistakes!

Syn    405

Growing time depends on morality, the lower the faster and vice versa. It will gradually become faster over time if you do it enough in one sitting. Alternatively just go do a bunch of rebel activities and come back with 0 morality.

• Like 2

SCORPIOX    1,780

Step 1 - Find a good looking nugget, some people prefer to chop it up or mix it with tobacco, I prefer it on its own.

Step 2 - make sure your cone piece isnt blocked up or has old shit from last time in it, tap it out and unblock the hole if needed

Step 3 - pack that little fucker right into the cone piece, pack it down so once it starts burning it keeps going and you dont have to keep the flame on it

Step 4 - light that shit up and inhale as much as you can handle, dont take too much if your not used to it, no one wants to spin out or get sick from too much due to inexperience

Step 5 - exhale, maybe cough a little and have a drink.

if your good to go repeat steps 1 through 5 until you either fall asleep or need to go spend $50 on lollies and soft drink at the shop to ease your new found sweet tooth

And this concludes my tutorial on doing weed.

I guess yours is good too @ShockyC .

good effort.

• Like 11

Dab    527
1 hour ago, SCORPIOX said:

Step 1 - Find a good looking nugget, some people prefer to chop it up or mix it with tobacco, I prefer it on its own.

Step 2 - make sure your cone piece isnt blocked up or has old shit from last time in it, tap it out and unblock the hole if needed

Step 3 - pack that little fucker right into the cone piece, pack it down so once it starts burning it keeps going and you dont have to keep the flame on it

Step 4 - light that shit up and inhale as much as you can handle, dont take too much if your not used to it, no one wants to spin out or get sick from too much due to inexperience

Step 5 - exhale, maybe cough a little and have a drink.

if your good to go repeat steps 1 through 5 until you either fall asleep or need to go spend $50 on lollies and soft drink at the shop to ease your new found sweet tooth

And this concludes my tutorial on doing weed.

I guess yours is good too @ShockyC .

good effort.

You forgot the optional. Grab yourself some cardboard. Roll a nice tight little filter. Grab yourself some rolling paper and roll yourself a fat ass joint while you're doing taxi missions. Ez. 

• Like 5

Hunterz221    24
On 12/04/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dab said:

You forgot the optional. Grab yourself some cardboard. Roll a nice tight little filter. Grab yourself some rolling paper and roll yourself a fat ass joint while you're doing taxi missions. Ez. 

Oh that sounds like the best thing to do while doing stupid taxi missions

Dab    527
36 minutes ago, Hunterz221 said:

Oh that sounds like the best thing to do while doing stupid taxi missions

It is haha. They're all done before you know it. Chuck on some good music too and you're set. 

Hunterz221    24
3 minutes ago, Dab said:

It is haha. They're all done before you know it. Chuck on some good music too and you're set. 

*cough* I'll pay you to do mine? *cough* 😂

Dab    527
1 minute ago, Hunterz221 said:

*cough* I'll pay you to do mine? *cough* 😂

Hell no. Haven't done any this wipe at all and don't plan on it 😂

• Haha 1

Waffle    210
On 4/12/2017 at 1:43 PM, Dab said:

So that's how 666 gets their civ shit done so quick.