Nick Gerrs

LSD is Open for Recruitment!

Adrian    49
11 hours ago, Lukeb17 said:

How old are you? 15

How many hours played on Arma 3? 846hrs

How long have you been on The Darkside? 250hrs

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame)Kinda, ive lost a large sum of money recently but I know how to make money

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes 100%, i wont just work for my own personal benefit but say if someone else is in my sort of situation id be happy to help them economically     

Please come into the Teamspeak channel and we will have a chat to you.

How old are you?  13 ( Mature ) 

How many hours played on Arma 3? 200

How long have you been on The Darkside? 160 hours +

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (in game) Yes, I can make my own money if needed, right now I have gotten 7 M, and I'll do my best to help other gang members with it.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes, I would love to do runs with them or atleast pay them so they can use them to gain more. 

Adrian    49
16 hours ago, Travis Abdullah said:

How old are you?  13 ( Mature ) 

How many hours played on Arma 3? 200

How long have you been on The Darkside? 160 hours +

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (in game) Yes, I can make my own money if needed, right now I have gotten 7 M, and I'll do my best to help other gang members with it.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes, I would love to do runs with them or atleast pay them so they can use them to gain more. 

Denied