Nick Gerrs

LSD is Open for Recruitment!

Nick Gerrs    75

Lost Society of Darkside Recruitment

Due to our recent name change from TDF to LSD I feel the need to re create a recruitment post. With this new name I am looking forward to a fresh start and a new age for my gang. 

With this I would still like to inform you that LSD will remain to be a gang dedicated to a more casual play style and does not require first-class combat performance and will accept anyone from Darkside veterans to 

players with less then an hour of experience.

If you would like to join fill out this application and comment below or join our teamspeak channel and talk to either Adrian or myself. 

How old are you? 

How many hours played on Arma 3? 

How long have you been on The Darkside? 

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame)

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang?

Sincerely [LSD] Ryan

How old are you? 35

How many hours played on Arma 3? over 1000

How long have you been on The Darkside?  for awhile now played under the name 1C3 F1RE05 but now play under different name

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) yeh sort of, have most the land basics. building up my air garage atm.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yeh what ever it takes to be protected and help out me follow group members.

About me :- hi guys see if i can join a good gang group as i think safty in numbers in this game lol. play style is casual/ part-time when im not working or studying.

Nick Gerrs    75
17 minutes ago, Night_Cripter said:

How old are you? 35

How many hours played on Arma 3? over 1000

How long have you been on The Darkside?  for awhile now played under the name 1C3 F1RE05 but now play under different name

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) yeh sort of, have most the land basics. building up my air garage atm.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yeh what ever it takes to be protected and help out me follow group members.

About me :- hi guys see if i can join a good gang group as i think safty in numbers in this game lol. play style is casual/ part-time when im not working or studying.

Thank you for applying, please drop by the teamspeak. Welcome! 

How old are you? 17

How many hours played on Arma 3? 232 hours

How long have you been on The Darkside? 141 hours

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) i am finacial stable

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes i am 

About me: i am a good bloke and will help my brothers and sisters in arms to the death, i will never assume your gender and im a mad shot i guarentee you ;)

Edited by MasonBGrossman

FuRy    91
5 minutes ago, MasonBGrossman said:

How old are you? 17

How many hours played on Arma 3? 232 hours

How long have you been on The Darkside? 141 hours

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) i am finacial stable

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes i am 

About me: i am a good bloke and will help my brothers and sisters in arms to the death, i will never assume your gender and im a mad shot i guarentee you ;)

| Approved |

Thank you for applying, please drop by the teamspeak. Welcome!

How old are you? 13 but mature

How many hours played on Arma 3? 860

How long have you been on The Darkside? 19 hrs

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) I can make my own money if needed 

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes 

About me: Im a good shot. not annoying and will listen to orders

Nick Gerrs    75
21 minutes ago, Osama said:

How old are you? 13 but mature

How many hours played on Arma 3? 860

How long have you been on The Darkside? 19 hrs

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) I can make my own money if needed 

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes 

About me: Im a good shot. not annoying and will listen to orders

| Approved |

Thank you for applying, please drop by the TeamSpeak. Welcome! 

• Like 1

MelodicNoob    4

How old are you? 

at least over 300 hours 

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame)

yes, i am financially stable.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang?

Yes, i am available to support the gang financial 

JABBA    10

How old are you? 15

How many hours played on Arma 3? 1100

How long have you been on The Darkside? 150

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) Yep ,all good for cash

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes, I can work if needed

Nick Gerrs    75
16 minutes ago, MelodicNoob said:

How old are you? 

at least over 300 hours 

yes, i am financially stable.

Yes, i am available to support the gang financial 

| Approved |

Nick Gerrs    75
1 minute ago, JABBA said:

How old are you? 15

How many hours played on Arma 3? 1100

How long have you been on The Darkside? 150

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) Yep ,all good for cash

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes, I can work if needed

| Approved |

EXCAL    0

How old are you? 31

How many hours played on Arma 3? 910 hrs

How long have you been on The Darkside? about 20 hrs of ingame play

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) i somewhat get by with missions and gathering resources.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes i'm willing to be flexible and willing to help out in all that i can.

Edited by EXCAL

Nick Gerrs    75

57 minutes ago, EXCAL said:

How old are you? 31

How many hours played on Arma 3? 910 hrs

How long have you been on The Darkside? about 20 hrs of ingame play

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) i somewhat get by with missions and gathering resources.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? yes i'm willing to be flexible and willing to help out in all that i can.

| Approved |

gordorino    0

How old are you? 49

How many hours played on Arma 3? 400

How long have you been on The Darkside? 2 minutes

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) no I need money

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? new to this server just want to be apart of a gang but yeah

Cheers, Gordorino 

Edited by gordorino

Adrian    49
11 minutes ago, gordorino said:

How old are you? 49

How many hours played on Arma 3? 400

How long have you been on The Darkside? 2 minutes

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) no I need money

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? new to this server just want to be apart of a gang but yeah

Cheers, Gordorino 

Approved 

@gordorinoPlease make sure to read the rule but otherwise drop by the LSD Recruitment channel and message either me, Ryan or any senior members and we will get you sorted.

• Like 1

gordorino    0
7 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Approved 

@gordorinoPlease make sure to read the rule but otherwise drop by the LSD Recruitment channel and message either me, Ryan or any senior members and we will get you sorted.

EZ PROFIT

Edited by gordorino

Nick Gerrs    75

Recruitment Closed!  

Recruitment is now temporarily closed as we have exceeded our limit of members.

We will open recruiting again once we fall below an adequate amount of members.  Till then we will be invite only. 

Thanks for those that applied. All the best to all! 

• Like 1

moist_girth    4

IG: Ross 

How old are you? 19

How many hours played on Arma 3? 465

How long have you been on The Darkside? 40 hours of gameplay (30 civ, 10 pub cop)

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (yes)

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes I am more than willing.

I feel my experience as a civ will be enhanced by being in a gang as it will make doing drug convoys and runs easier plus combat will be for more entertaining and intense 

Trent    8

How old are you? 16

How many hours played on Arma 3? Over 1,100 hours over two accounts.

How long have you been on The Darkside? |About a year and a half. I haven't played for a while. I was knows as Bigboi and I used to be in TF but I got kicked for inactivity. (During Tanoa Life)|

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) |I have about 2 Mil but I'm quickly investing my money with drugs, truck convoys and quests etc.|

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes.

Adrian    49
2 minutes ago, Trent said:

How old are you? 16

How many hours played on Arma 3? Over 1,100 hours over two accounts.

How long have you been on The Darkside? |About a year and a half. I haven't played for a while. I was knows as Bigboi and I used to be in TF but I got kicked for inactivity. (During Tanoa Life)|

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) |I have about 2 Mil but I'm quickly investing my money with drugs, truck convoys and quests etc.|

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes.

Approved

• Like 1

FluffyDucks    0

How old are you?  13

How many hours played on Arma 3? 747

How long have you been on The Darkside?  8 or more

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) I am alright

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Sure

Fallz    1

How old are you?  15

How many hours played on Arma 3? 1384

How long have you been on The Darkside? 10 or more hours

Are you financially stable? If not do you require financial benefits to get your investments? (ingame) Yes and I am prepared to do runs with the gang when I need to.

If you require financial support from the gang are you willing to work to become economically independent from the gang? Yes

• Like 1