Lynxaa    409
2 hours ago, Special said:

I guess the cops know what athira gas means. :)

Just because it's a quest doesn't mean the cops shouldn't be responding to the priority order appropriately, almost as bad as the dickheads that tried to send people for less then 30 minutes to "prevent" their quest from progressing. :)

• Like 2

NinjaGlory    340
7 minutes ago, Lynxaa said:

Just because it's a quest doesn't mean the cops shouldn't be responding to the priority order appropriately, almost as bad as the dickheads that tried to send people for less then 30 minutes to "prevent" their quest from progressing. :)

Or the cops that deliberately don't fix Fort ect. so other crimes don't happen...

Do it for the MEMES 

• Like 1

Special    157
3 hours ago, SunDragoness said:

- snip -

32 minutes ago, Lynxaa said:

Just because it's a quest doesn't mean the cops shouldn't be responding to the priority order appropriately, 

I guess we will be seeing more of the lower priority activities; which often get missed during high crime rate, getting responses from the new dedicated patrol officers while the response cops deal with forts. Wont have to wait so long to put 9.3mm into the unsuspecting cop.

• Like 1

SunDragoness    388
1 hour ago, Vaylynn said:

Constantly robbing Telos hospital for 45min with nothing else going on and not one cop turns up with 6 response online.

Now that's a spicy meme.

Nothing else going on? Ha yea Im sure there wasn't maybe a fort or research or jail maybe going on that you didn't know about.

Officers wont just leave a hospital get robbed, they have a priority order.

Vaylynn    12
44 minutes ago, SunDragoness said:

Nothing else going on? Ha yea Im sure there wasn't maybe a fort or research or jail maybe going on that you didn't know about.

Officers wont just leave a hospital get robbed, they have a priority order.

They obviously leave it at 2am in the morning then lol

Anyways let's not discuss this here seeing as it's the meme page. Hit me up in TS sometime and I can tell you all about it.