Hardy

Raging Child

what the fuck did I just watch.

P.S: I don't like that language on stream I for-see twitch not liking that either

6 hours ago, Hardy said:

Clickbait! - this is just shameless advertising for Hardy's twitch channel.

• 1G 1

2 hours ago, Jonharness said:

So this is what you were up to when we were meant to be responding to that Checkpoint...

Nice. :P 

Hush you! We were intercepted by this demon 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Hush you! We were intercepted by this demon 

Oh I remember this incident now.

Hardy jumps back into channel "Me and <other officer> just had the time of our lives with some kid."

Okay.

1 minute ago, Jonharness said:

<other officer>

Beat the Pig.. Also he said that. not me. I am over the age of 18, so that would be illegal 

10 hours ago, Eden said:

That kid needs Jesus 🤣

I think that kid had a demon in him.

movie-monsters-that-terrified-me-as-a-ki

• Haha 1
  • +1 1
  • 1G 1

well considering you decided to post it as entertainment and as a meme, before you decided to list it as VDM.  I will not be punishing the member.

• Thanks 1
  • 1G 2

I was rdm'd last night right infront of Hardy at rebel south and he did not do anything. I went up to FU channel and according to them he was laughing about it on stream and just found it entertaining. Messaged him but got no response.

• Sad 5

Just now, Mike said:

I was rdm'd last night right infront of Hardy at rebel south and he did not do anything. I went up to FU channel and according to them he was laughing about it on stream and just found it entertaining. Messaged him but got no response.

Wow can we get 50 1G's

• 1G 6

woah woah woahh, hold up. lets watch that VOD shell we @Mike You were yelling hands up HANDS UP At rebel just as you said my name someone shot you, seemed ok to me.. Because before you said my name everyone there had well enough time to shoot you. and i did reply to you, with those words.

Edited by Hardy
  • 1G 1

Just now, Hardy said:

woah woah woahh, hold up. lets watch that VOD shell we @Mike You were yelling hands up HANDS UP At rebel just as you said my name someone shot you, seemed ok to me.. Because before you said my name everyone there had well enough time to shoot you.

I said "hands up Hardy or die" repeatedly for a good 5 seconds aiming at you point blank. the other guy was to the far left and i did not point at him with a gun. You still didn't respond to my messages and FU told me you were just laughing about it on stream...

• Haha 1
  • 1G 2

@Mike  I just re-watched my VOD. My bad dude, in my defence it was kinda rough to hear your mic was a little un-audible coz you were shouting in it whilst it was so close to your mouth. I barley could understand you saying hardy with the first 2 times. I can't deal with my own helpdesk issues anyway, so there was no point in trying to get me to resolve it. Plus i was about 5 beers down at this stage. If you want comp for that sitch, then i will upload my VOD and i would call it RDM. And yes i was laughing at it. i was laughing at the fact all i seen was you shouting hands up and getting shot dead silent straight away. TBH yelling hands up or die at any Rebel Outpost with armed people all around (You are warranted to be shot if no one can hear WHO you were declaring on). All some people hear is HANDS UP - HANDS UP - And armed dudes are pointing weapons left right and centre because they feel threatened. My advice, is simply dont dec on people at outposts.

Maybe ya shouldn't stream Snipe 😜 Finding my location twice in the same 10 minutes. Most cheeky one was when i was streaming me getting a car license at Athira, all of a sudden mike come outa nowhere screaming hands up hardy whilst i was answering a license question. Ghee wonder how you knew i was there hmm. (This after him dying at rebel BTW)

Edited by Hardy