Hardy

Raging Child

@Hardy so because you're streaming and I found you twice in 10 minutes this automatically makes me a stream sniper?

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

@Hardy so because you're streaming and I found you twice in 10 minutes this automatically makes me a stream sniper?

You find me at rebel, you die. You respawn, gear up. I go to athira, i go to license store. Out of nowhere, Mike comes to athira, license shop. Decs on hardy. Seems pretty coincidental wouldn't you say?  Not too mention, you were in the TS channel with people who were currently watching the stream. 

Anyway, my point is, you are commenting here that i did nothing to help you with your RDM. When i can't deal with it since i was involved within that situation. So don't come on here trying to make me look bad, when actually i wasn't doing anything wrong. 

I DO NOT want this thread locked, lets leave it at this. Thanks.

Edited by Hardy

Just now, Hardy said:

You find me at rebel, you die. You respawn, gear up. I go to athira, i go to license store. Out of nowhere, Mike comes to athira, license shop. Decs on hardy. Seems pretty coincidental wouldn't you say?  Not too mention, you were in the TS channel with people who were currently watching the stream. 

I went up to FU channel after the initial rebel north interaction, and apparently you were just laughing about this guy RDM'ing me and didn't care. I always go to rebel south to gear up if I'm playing with other gangs and can't go to clan base. I went to rebel south unarmed and geared up, got tags and it was you. I then respawned to north, geared up and tried messaging you, then logged to athira to do my hospital quest and you were near car shop. Then I fragged you at the license shop.

I know, its a shame. that some people love to ruin nice things.

Negativity only makes you strive forward, even tho it hurts.

Edited by Hardy
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hardy said:

True 20 sad reacts Right now

• Haha 1
  • Sad 6

3 minutes ago, Hardy said:

Wow this is so insparatanal

• +1 2

4 hours ago, Y e t i i said:

wow i have insparatanal to go to english class now

I think he is memeing. And although you may be able to spell but your grammar is still painfully off. Also a useless post their is no constructive criticism on the subject matter. 

3 hours ago, Harley. said:

I think he is memeing. And although you may be able to spell but your grammar is still painfully off. Also a useless post their is no constructive criticism on the subject matter. 

Who are you?

8 hours ago, Y e t i i said:
23 hours ago, OPx said:

wow i have insparatanal to go to english class now

I see you are clearly some sort of a degenerate and you don't know it is a joke but its all good man I understand that you aren't the brightest person 

• 1G 1

1 hour ago, OPx said:

I see you are clearly some sort of a degenerate and you don't know it is a joke but its all good man I understand that you aren't the brightest person 

i was having a joke to lmao

keep this about the video ladies..     Remove the personal insults or directed attacks...   Final warning

On 12/11/2018 at 6:39 AM, binary said:

Clickbait! - this is just shameless advertising for Hardy's twitch channel.

I indeed agree with you there. I was expecting to see a child of a young age using his rangefinders for the first time. Very misleading 0/10.

• Haha 1
  • 1G 1

1 hour ago, BMan said:

I indeed agree with you there. I was expecting to see a child of a young age using his rangefinders for the first time. Very misleading 0/10.

Range Finders? i believe that would be classified as "Stream Sniping"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1