Jump to content
HamstaSpec

A Final Farewell to Darkside

Recommended Posts

I would like to thank Everyone for the great moments that I had on Darkside and today I'm going to be showing a funny moments video that I have been putting together for a year now

I hope u enjoy it!

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • +1 3
  • 1G 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know I remember my first day on the server sitting in the circle at Vikos with you all. I was very fresh and bullied a many, meeting my grandad for the first time aswell

Edited by Stooge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Stooge said:

You know I remember my first day on the server sitting in the circle at Vikos with you all. I was very fresh and bullied a many, meeting my grandad for the first time aswell

I remember my first week and kanji and myself were sitting in the middle of a circle in vikos getting made fun of about school shootings and being american for an hour. Nowadays if you say stuff like that people go to helpdesk, smh dude. I believe the circle you are talking about is the one I was in because I do remember grandpa being there. 

  • 1G 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Salacious said:

Just saying, I was by far the best gang leader on the server ;) 

pfft the entire community knows I was running HA u were just a placeholder and an anchor get outta here kid

Edited by Imposing
  • 1G 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 5:12 PM, Imposing said:

pfft the entire community knows I was running HA u were just a placeholder and an anchor get outta here kid

Look bud I ran that shit at the start when it was good and revived it like 4 times, suck my left nut 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Salacious said:

Look bud I ran that shit at the start when it was good and revived it like 4 times, suck my left nut 

LMFAO U killed it 7 times

  • 1G 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salacious said:

Look bud I ran that shit at the start when it was good and revived it like 4 times, suck my left nut 

*kicked every active member then went to a gmod server*

  • 1G 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 7:28 PM, Salacious said:

Just saying, I was by far the best gang leader on the server ;) 

That's a pretty bold claim to make

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • 1G 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×