Grant GumBoots

I got nothing from server event

Last night when we had the server event i received no reward at all.

I was on the first point the entire time and the second point i was on about 80% of the time i spent 200k on the event while other gang members spent more than me they actually got some rewards.

IDK why this happened does it maybe have something to do with me being dead when it ended? I didn't log out the entire event i didn't even abort.

thanks

Grant

• Thanks 1

The script ran after the event to give rewards goes to all players who earned something, whether they are dead or alive.

However being on the death screen will likely mean you didn't see or hear the alerts about your winnings, how sure are you that you actually got nothing and didn't just not see the alert?

34 minutes ago, Huntah said:

The script ran after the event to give rewards goes to all players who earned something, whether they are dead or alive.

However being on the death screen will likely mean you didn't see or hear the alerts about your winnings, how sure are you that you actually got nothing and didn't just not see the alert?

Yes i am 100% positive i remember have the same amount of skill points faction points and money 

Getting DC'd wont matter as your points are saved on the server, not on yourself.

I think there is some really big miss-understandings on how these points are achieved, simply being there will not get you points, so ill briefly explain.

* You get 1 point for every 10 seconds that you are within 50m of the air drop
* You get 1 point for every kill you get (If you're shooting from an armed vehicle, it's likely that the driver will get these points and not you)

I see a lot of people sitting 100m + away from points and complaining that they aren't getting points, this is why....

There was a bug however back in November where you got rewarded by the amount of times you died rather than kills, the bug was discovered when DeeJai started to get max reward, once I seen that I knew something was wrong! But that has been corrected now and the rewards are working as expected.

However... If you're not online when the rewards are paid, you will obviously miss out, so if you DC or your game crashes or the server shits itself, then there would be no rewards for you. Of course if it was the server that shat itself, I'd run something in-game to reward people once people returned.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Huntah said:

the bug was discovered when DeeJai started to get max reward, once I seen that I knew something was wrong!

ohhh shucks.. im a developaler

Edited by DeeJai
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Huntah said:

* You get 1 point for every 10 seconds that you are within 50m of the air drop

I thought it was 100m, thanks for clarifying

3 hours ago, unknown said:

I thought it was 100m, thanks for clarifying

Yeah I changed it a bit ago, no idea if I mentioned it anywhere though, so that's why you and heaps of others probably think that still.

42 minutes ago, Huntah said:

Yeah I changed it a bit ago, no idea if I mentioned it anywhere though, so that's why you and heaps of others probably think that still.

only question I have left is whats the max points you can get. i know what the max prize is on cop i was just wondering how many points you would need to get it.