Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey bro, can you explain in better detail if possible about your issue then i might be able to help.

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, Adstar76 said:

Hey bro, can you explain in better detail if possible about your issue then i might be able to help.

Cheers

Every time come new uptade darkside.

When i try join say connection fail

THis happend me 3 time 2 time i get in next restar but this time i get every time connection fail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll credit @Salami for this, but try these first

  • Restart your modem/router.
  • Check for any potential viruses/malware on your computer.
  • Try connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable instead of wirelessly.
  • Check your DNS settings.

There are also other methods of troubleshooting, which you can find online if the above solutions do not work for you.

If these don't help please tell me and ill try and find another way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Adstar76 said:

I'll credit @Salami for this, but try these first

  • Restart your modem/router.
  • Check for any potential viruses/malware on your computer.
  • Try connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable instead of wirelessly.
  • Check your DNS settings.

There are also other methods of troubleshooting, which you can find online if the above solutions do not work for you.

If these don't help please tell me and ill try and find another way.

maybe i can try that 

i dont why other server work normal then ??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If its just darkside try these things.

  • Turn off all mods before opening arma
  • Verify game cache
  • Reinstall battleye
  • Completely remove arma and reinstall

Or comepletely Remove steam then reinstall

These things could solve the problem i hope you fix you problem and that you can continue to play the server. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adstar76 said:

If its just darkside try these things.

  • Turn off all mods before opening arma
  • Verify game cache
  • Reinstall battleye
  • Completely remove arma and reinstall

Or comepletely Remove steam then reinstall

These things could solve the problem i hope you fix you problem and that you can continue to play the server. :)

One more thing i would add to this would be to clear your mission file cache, this will get rid of all the old server updates and make sure the game is trying to access the right one. This is also good for saving a few Mb or Gb if you're lacking on storage. This will however make you download the mission file again but it will take less time then trying to uninstall anything. I cant give you help on how to get to this folder however i'm sure someone else will know as its been too long sense I've done it. 

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This may be a fix 

antivirus can sometimes pick up battle eye to be a virus and once you're in-game 5 - 10 minutes it will kick you. (Yes it's kinda ironic but it's true.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×