Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

v8 Super cars desync and rampage

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


Just so you are aware, Kavala area makes up but 3% of Altis. Try exploring the remaining 97%

Edited by DeeJai
  • Like 2
  • +1 1
  • -1 3
  • 1G 5

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this