Hello, firstly I would like to say how much I am enjoying the server.  Best server I've been on so far.  However, after the recent restart that implemented the billboards around the jobs depot, and markets, I have been getting massive jumps in my ping that bug out my TS and game itself.  The last few days have done this, but prior to it, I haven't had any issues with ping, lag, or keeping connection.  If anybody has any tips let me know.

Many Regards,

Narwhal

Hi there,

I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying the server, and I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering lag issues at the moment. I'm rather confident in stating that these issues are very unlikely to have been caused by the addition of these new billboards. It is more likely that something has happened on your end of the connection, and just coincidentally started playing up at the same time this update went live.

I'd recommend beginning generic troubleshooting steps for your connection. These can include, but are not limited to the following:

• Restart your modem/router.
  • Check for any potential viruses/malware on your computer.
  • Try connecting to the internet with an ethernet cable instead of wirelessly.
  • Check your DNS settings.

There are also other methods of troubleshooting, which you can find online if the above solutions do not work for you.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yea, there is not much you can really do about this stuff if your american. If you have tried all possible fixes like salami has posted above, you cant really do much. Being American trying to play on AU servers is a pain as the amount of distance the data has to travel is pretty big so it encounters traffic and a lot of clots on they way. The best thing you can do is just bare with it and continue to enjoy the server i guess!

Salami did say do restart you router, i'd recommend doing this often as it does help.

And also updating your drivers every now and then as that might help [plus running optimization tests], but other than that, that's all i can say.

Good luck trying to fix it if you find the way.

Sr Sergeant Adam